Taetae!!!

It has been a week and no pregnant person was allowed to step out of the house except if someone comes with them, but going to the company to work was a big no whether or not someone comes with them. 

In the middle of the night,

Everyone was sleeping except YoonMin and Jungkook who were in the kitchen. Jungkook and Yoongi were having late-night cravings, so they came down to the kitchen. When Yoongi woke up, Jimin woke up with him so they came down together only to find Jungkook searching for something to eat.

They walked up to Jungkook who turned around with a sad pout but was startled when he saw the two.

"You scared me," Jungkook said.

"Sorry, but why are you here alone?" Jimin asked making both of them sit on the chairs.

"You guys have a mission, so I didn't want to wake Taetae up after all is he going to work instead of me," Jungkook said with a pout.

Jimin sighed "Next time wake him up no matter what otherwise he will have a panic attack like now," Jimin said pointing at Taehyung who came running to them.

"Bunny" Taehyung sighed in relief and hugged Jungkook.

"What did I tell you?" Yoongi and Jungkook giggled.

"Why-" Taehyung was interrupted.

"I am sorry, but now I am hungry" Jungkook whined.

"Me too" Yoongi whined with Jungkook making two laughs.

"Okay, so our kings what do you want to eat?" Jimin asked.

"Bimbap" Jungkook said.

"Jjajangmyeon" Yoongi said.

"Can't you ask for something easy?" Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded

"You guys are either buying this or we going to buy it," Jungkook said getting an agreement nod from Yoongi.

"No wait, I am going, Tae will be here with you guys" Jimin went to buy food for the two pregnant men.

_________________________________

Jungkook and Yoongi were now eating what Jimin went and brought in the middle of the night from the other side of the city with some deserts too since the two made Taehyung call him and say. Jimin was sitting in front of Yoongi with his head on Taehyung's shoulder, since he was tired, who was sitting beside him and in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook and Yoongi were busy stuffing their mouth with food to notice the two men looking at them with hearty eyes and a smile on their faces seeing their lovers acting so cute. After the two were done eating, they all went back to their room.

The next day, 

In the afternoon,

The bottoms and Jake were sitting in the living room while watching some comedy movie with some snacks even they it was just an hour ago when they had their lunch when TXT and PD-min came.

PD-min gasped seeing their bellies whereas TXT joined them for a movie and snacks.

"You are pregnant Ana?!" Pd-min asked rushing to her shocking everyone except Rose.

"Yes, appa," Ana said and stuffed her mouth.

"APPA!!" everyone said except Rose.

"Yes, he is my dad. Sorry I didn't tell you guys" Ana did her puppy eyes. They sighed.

PD-min started scolding her for not telling him that she is pregnant and all but he was ignored the moment his son-in-law walked in, though he was being ignored from the start he didn't notice it till then.