Plan

After breakfast,

Everyone was sitting on the couch,

"What's the plan Tae?" Jin asked.

Taehyung leaned back keeping his head on the couch eyes closed eyebrows a little frowned and arms crossed against his chest, taking a deep breath and releasing it still in the same position. The others sighed in worry.

"Tae you gotta think fast, we can't keep hiding here forever" Jin said worriedly. Taehyung nodded.

But even Taehyung is stuck what can he do that will keep his baby and his family safe also he promised Jungkook to come back, he can't give him the same pain he gave him for the last five years for the rest of his life he has to think of a safe plan in all ways and also that can guarantee his come back.

Taehyung was stressing too much on the plan and the frown on his face has increased. Others were getting worried and got more worried when there was no plan what if something suddenly happens.

"I have thought something" Jungkook said as everyone looked even Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at him.

"What is it Kookie?" Yoongi asked.

"First promise that you guys will not shout at me" Jungkook said and they narrowed thier eyes "Please" Taehyung nodded. Jungkook took a deep breath and said his plan everyone was looking at himin disbelief.

"No, kookie we are not going with this plan" Jimin said.

"But-" Jungkook was interrupted.

"We have to keep you safe and not put you in danger" Rose said a little angrily.

"Baby, there is no way we are going with this plan" Taehyung said. Everyone nodded expect for Jin.

"I think we can go with his plan" Jin said. Others gave him a shocked look and Jungkook gave him a small smile.

"But hyung it's too dangerous" Namjoon said worried written on his face.

Jin sighed and leaned by on the couch "I know Jonnie but we can train you guys and make sure that at least you guys know the basics, especially for Kookie" Jin said in a calm voice.

"But hyung-" Hoseok was interrupted by a loud bang on the table in the middle scaring everyone and looking with fear at the person who banged the table.

"We are not going to use this plan. We will think of another one but not this?" Taehyung said as walked to his room slamming the door of his room.

"How is the table still in one piece?" Hoseok asked looked at the table then crack "Ouch that must have hurt"  some cracks appreaed on the table.

"Hyung" Jungkook looked at Jin with teary eyes.

"Don't worry Kookie, I will talk to him" Jin said as he walked to Taehyung's room.

Yoongi immediately went beside his brother and gave him a side assuring that 'Everything will be fine' when he saw the younger at the verge of crying.

"Should we go and listen?" Jake asked.

"Do you want to die?" Jimin asked.

"Did you forget his warning in the before?" Namjoon asked.

"No, I remember but Jungkook is there" Jake said pointing atJungkook. Others sighed.

"Rose explain to your boyfriend- no husband how deadly can angry Kim Taehyung" Jimin said. Rose nodded as she dragged Jake with him.

With Jin,

He was currently in front of Taehyung's room typing the password then opened the door only to find Taehyung sitting in the corner of the room on the floor with his knees curled up in between his arms and worry was written on his face.