Hobi finds interesting things

***Why on earth is Jimin lifting kookie instead of the other way around?  We all know Kookie is the heaviest member lmfao***

___Matthew and his team gather Rose' to take her back to the cells.   Jungkook stops them momentarily.  "Take her to a cell near the others, one they can see.  Do what you want to her to put the fear of god into the others.  I give you free reign to exact Tae's revenge on her. "
Tae looks the girl dead in the eyes  "I don't care what you to do make her pay.  I only ask that she is dead by the end of the day.  After her, this one is next.   She had a habit of hitting me with belts or whatever she could.  Her name is Jennie.  If I pick one to die a horrible death, it's her.  "
He looks at Jungkook while pointing to the screen of the girls in their cell.  "This one, don't torture.  She secretly fed me and gave me medicine, she was always nice to me and apologized all the time.  Her name is Lisa.  I know you can't let her go, but at least make her death quick and painless.  "
He then goes to sit beside Baek and Chanyeol.  
Jungkook "You heard him about this one and Jennie.  Leave the other 2 for now.  We need to keep someone alive until we finish with Hobi's findings."
Tae pretty much climbs onto Baek, making all of them laugh.  It's clear he needed to be comforted after his tough boy stand up.  Bogum goes and gathers his son and sits down with him on his lap.  He lets Tae cuddle up to him and Hyungsik rubs his back in comfort.

__Jungkook, seeing Tae is being babied and comforted , carries on with the meeting.
"Ok Hobi.  What do you have?"
Hobi "you aren't going to like this boss.  Tomorrow night is an auction scheduled.   The sales list is 5 omega's. "
Suho "what breeds?"
Chanyeol  "what ages"
Hobi "First up is a 14 year old black panther omega male.  His starting bid is only 100k.
2nd is a 15 year old  bear omega male.  type of bear is not listed.  Starting bid is 50k.
3rd is an 18 year old arctic fox omega male.  His starting bid is 750k ."
Jungkook stops him. "Why so much higher?"
Suho "arctic fox hybrids are not common.  Usually the foxes are reds or greys.  You  have 2 silvers and let me tell you, they are worth a cool  million a piece anyday.  Arctic are the next rare breed of fox hybrid."
Jungkook  "Ok, I didn't know that.  I don't go pricing my hybrid friends."
Chanyeol  "why is the black panther so cheap though.  Something is up there. "
Hobi  "there is literally no information on them in these computer records. 
4th on the list has my attention.  We have an 18 year old bunny male omega"
Jungkook  "Bunnies are common."
Hobi "Yes, but a bunny going for 250k isn't."
Suho  "I wonder if this bunny is the one that went missing 3 years ago.   He belonged to Choi Enterprises.  The financial company.  The parents were killed and the heir , a 15 year old bunny hybrid was nowhere to be found.  The company went to auction and we bought it."
Jungkook  "This actually does have my interest now.  What is the last one?"
Hobi smiles  "This one's as rare as you.  We have a 19 year old Sand Cat male omega."
He pauses  "wait, there's one more.   He's listed separately.  A 20 year old  Male Sand Cat Alpha."
Jungkook  , add up all the prices and tell me what we need. "

___Suho  "by my math about 1.2 million without knowing the prices of the 2 sand cats.  "
Hobi  "no price listed.  A quick search shows they are rare and worth about a million a piece"
Jungkook  "get me 20 million.  We are sending some of NCT to the auction tomorrow.  Once money has exchanged, we will burst in and raid the place.   We just need footage of the auctions and the transaction going down, for legal purposes.   Just in case.  After the raid, we will scour the location for any other hybrids not listed.  We need to take the person in charge alive ,to find where these hybrids have been housed.  There has to be more."
Namjoon "matthew texted.  We have the location of the breeding farms new location. "
Jungkook  "suit up anyone that wants to go on the raid to the breeding farm in 4 hours.  I need to have my medical team get their backups ready and get the bigger medical room downstairs online to take in hybrids.  Namjoon , have the staff ready the unused dorm upstairs for use for any hybrids we bring home tonight and tomorrow.  "
Taehyung finally speaks  "so, they closed the facility I was at and moved to an unknown place?"
Bogum  "We secretly talked to hybrid control about the facility without telling them about you a while after you came to my home.  We got you healthy and then thought we should help the others.   They had already moved the facility and it had only been 3 months. "
Jungkook "They probably thought someone outside stole him and worried about their other investments or police.  I imagine they moved that night, even if only to a temporary location."
Bogum "we didn't tell anyone about Tae coming from the facility.  I registered him with some help from an attorney friend I know.  We listed him on the paperwork as the child of family members that passed.   We didn't know about what happened to his parents back then, we only found out when he did here.   At first I felt guilty for waiting 3 months, but Hyungsik said the same thing you did, that they probably moved instantly upon learning Tae was missing."

___Jungkook  "I think we should all go get ready for tonights raid.  Anyone who wants to go, meet in the main room in 3 hours.    Tae baby, let's go cuddle for a while yeah?"
Tae jumps up and hops almost straight into Jungkooks arms. "move it alpha, faster , faster."
Everyone laughs at how bold Tae has gotten under the love and care of Jungkook and everyone else at this home.   He's truly made a complete turnabout from being shy and quiet. 
After the 2 go upstairs, Baek snuggles into Chanyeol.   "He's so happy with Jungkook"
Yugyeom smiles  "our baby tiger has never been happier since I have known him these few years.  He's such a ball of sunshine"

___Suho claps to get their attention  "Ok everyone, go relax and get ready for tonight.  Tell your groups and find who wants to go so we prepare the cars appropriately."

With that they all disperse to advice their groups what is going on and to find who wants to rescue hybrids tonight.