Chit chat with the doctors

Jinki, Key, Minho and Jonhgyun are all working on various projects around the clinic.  Taemin is being the rowdy little silver fox he always is , running about rubbing on all their legs , scenting them as his.  They all rub his head when he is near them and then ignore him letting him do his foxy things.   This is his "den" in the house, so to speak and he is given free reign over the clinic.  The silver fox is the baby of all the doctors and he knows it.   When the fox suddenly stops playing and runs to the door, hopping in circles, Jinki smiles.   Taemin only does this for a certain few.  A knock on the door makes Jinki say "Come on in"

___In walks Jungkook  , who reaches down to grab the silver fox and snuggle him.  "Hey Taeminnie.  Guess what. You aren't the only Tae here now!"
The little fox in his arms kicks his head to one side in a  questioning manner.
Jungkook laughs and pets him  "My new mate , another white tiger is named Taehyung.  You should meet him"
Taemin jumps down and shifts hugging Jungkook again.  "You got a mate??????  I have to meet him!"
Jungkook smiles at the adorable fox hybrid  "Gladly my dear, but right now he is busy building his first nest"

___At this news  all the doctors stop what they are doing and sit down, motioning Jungkook to do the same.
Jonghyun  "Did he do this on his own or did you prompt him?"
JK "We were having breakfast and he looked at me super cute, which I have already figured out means he wants something.   When I asked him what he wants he said he wants to find a nesting spot.  So, I showed him his personal apartment.   He and Sanha are currently busy in the big room set aside with all the nesting supplies for them"
Jonghyun  "I wanted to speak to him and catch up, but this is much more important.   Let them build.  This is a huge step in his recovery Jungkook.  I didn't expect this so early.  I was thinking he would cling to you for another week or so before working on nesting.  You realize this means he has totally accepted you, this family and place as his home and he feels safe?"
Jungkook smiles  wide " I do.  He has put all his heart and trust in me and it's been returned in spades by myself and everyone here.  He's very loveable, you cannot help but adore and want to protect him."

-__Key laughs at something before saying  "Taemin, please just shift and go meet the new hybrids.   I know you want to , so just go do it."
At this he jumps to fox and runs out the door.   Minho laughs  "he was just peeking out the door the whole time, ears bouncing back and forth and tail going wild."
Jungkook can't hold back his own giggle "Well, he's going to find we have quite the menagerie going now.  We added 2 wolves, a white tiger , a bengal tiger , a panda, I think a bobcat and a snow leopard"
Jinki grins  "I didn't know about the snow leopard "
Jungkook smirks  "Yuta is the snow leopard"
Jinki "ah one of the ones I haven't met yet.  We need to schedule visits with all of them for physicals."
Jungkook nods "I agree.  Even our own could use a good checkup.  I will announce at lunch that each group needs to come make appointments for the hybrids to be gone over.  "
With that ,he bids them goodbye and goes to his office to do some work.   Since his omega is occupied for the day, he might as well be useful and take on some of his own actual work instead of brushing it off on Namjoon.  

___Upstairs, the tiger and panda have created the most comfy nest they could imagine.  It's got both their personalities tied up in it and it's perfect.  They are snuggled down mostly asleep with the tv playing disney cartoons.  
The two are wrapped up in each other so much , it's hard to tell what limbs belong to which man.  
MJ and Moonbin carefully open the door when they listen and hear nothing.  What they see makes them so happy.  They close the door so as not to disturb the sleeping pair. 
Moonbin whispers "I am not sure I have ever been so happy about anything in my life.   For some reason this bondmate has me feeling a kind of euphoria.  "
Mj nods in agreement  " I think the bond itself is the cause.  We all seem to be feeling on cloud 9."

As they get downstairs they realize lunchtime is upon them.
Everyone sits down to eat and bond and get to know each other some more.
Jungkook clinks his glass to get their attention.  "Our doctors have asked me to inform you all , they would like you to make appointments with them for hybrid checkups.  We do it all in house here, checkups and hybrid vaccinations.  We also will be having the hybrid dentist over next week.  Please, gather your hybrids records and make the appointments.  There is no cost involved, so please don't worry about that.  "

___Renjun asks "Where are Taehyung and Sanha"
Jungkook grins "They are actually nesting upstairs."
Moonbin adds "They were asleep together in their new nest just before we came down."
Jin states  "I saw Jiwoo headed upstairs with 2 warm plates, so they won't be starving."
They all coo at the news.   It's a good lunch.  

**Sorry for the short chapter, I am falling asleep and didn't want to put it off till tomorrow.**