Shopping for the first time

___Tae peeks into the mall from the doorway a few more times, collecting himself.

Then, he grips Jungkooks hand a little tighter , takes a deep breath and walks into the mall. He takes small steps, taking in the sights. He has never been shopping, so all this is new to him. It's fascinating. All the bright lights, the music, the few people walking around with bags holding their purchases, Tae takes in all these sights and more. He slowly walks forward fascinated. Yugyeom decides to direct him a little. "How about we go into the pet store since it's right here. We can look at the cute animals to calm you down"

Tae looks where directed and nods "YES" he says louder than he meant to. Jungkook lets Tae lead the way. The others all follow to the entrance but wait outside just chatting and deciding what they want to shop for.

___Taehyung carefully walks around. He isn't sure what to do. He notices Yugyeom picking things up to look at them and set them back down. So, that's what you do , he thinks to himself. Realizing he is allowed to touch things he picks up a small teddy bear marked "dog chew toy". He thinks a moment and keeps it. Yugyeom carrying a small basket asks "Do you want to keep that? Put it in the basket so we can buy it". Tae places it in there very carefully "I think the wolf might like it. I saw him holding one similar". Jungkook smiles. Taehyung is so caring for others. They come to a small glass enclosure on a pedestal. In it are bunnies. Yugyeom smiles devilishly "Look, your family" he says as he bumps into Jungkook. Jungkook shoves him back with a smile. "cute, really cute" Tae smiles "yes you are, and so is your twin bunny. " Jungkook looks over to say something but finds Taehyung cuddling a small black and white bunny. He takes out his phone to take a pic. Tae cutely poses with the bunny before putting it back down. They walk around looking and come across another enclosure. Tae squeals , alerting the ones outside who come rushing in.

They find Taehyung sitting on the floor playing with a super tiny small ball of brown fluff. The little puppy is bouncing all over Taehyungs lap, licking him and barking in tiny.

Jungkook nods at Yoongi, who quietly goes over to the counter and pays for the puppy and asks the lady to assemble everything the puppy will need for a new home. He asks about delivering the items and says EVERYTHING the puppy will need, expense is not a problem. She gladly takes the information on where to deliver the puppy's things and gets his papers. She explains payment will be needed when it's delivered. He gives her a number. "text the total to this and I will pay it online, if that's ok." She is more than happy to oblige. This will be a huge commission for her.

___Jungkook tells Tae, here, put this on him and let's go shopping. He hands him a tiny harness with a leash. Taehyung looks at him "What?" Jungkook smiles. "We bought him for you. He's your puppy now. So let's go take him shopping with us and he can cuddle you if you feel nervous.

Taehyung hugs him and kisses him. Then he reaches down and clips the harness on his new puppy , standing up he looks down "Ok Tannie, let's go"

___They come across the hybrid store next. Sanha takes the lead "Come on Taehyung. This store has everyone hybrids need. We can get you grooming and nesting supplies, since you are an omega like me" Taehyung looks at him excitedly. "You mean I can actually make a nest all my own again? Jackson never let me"

At this statement everyone in the group feels their hearts sink and their emotions get the better of them. Their beautiful new omega wasn't allowed to make a nest. That's a vital part of Omega nature. Jungkook gulps to sort his emotions "Baby, go with Sanha and get nesting supplies. Anything you need or want. I will be in the grooming supplies." He looks at Sanha "Make sure he gets any and everything he wants and needs please. Same for you. Money is no object." Sanha bows "Yes sir. " With that he grabs Tae and they go to the nesting area. Jungkook looks at the group "Well, that happened." Jimin "It's too bad Jackson is dead. I could kill him all over again right now" Everyone else chirps in their agreement to that statement.

___Jungkook finishes his shopping and waits patiently near the front of the store. He has already paid for his things and explained he's also paying for the 2 omega's getting nesting supplies. A few minutes later they come out of the rooms and up to the counter with a cart completely loaded. Jungkook motions the cashier it's ok and she proceeds to ring it up and box it all up. Jungkook pays and says to please hold it for his driver to come get momentarily. With that he motions his guards "Please take this stuff to the vans and find us again. He needs clothing"

__Jungkook takes Taehyung to the Gucci store first. He wants to see his baby in classy clothing. "Ok tiger, go get measured so they can get your clothes that you pick fixed to your size. They will deliver them in a few days. I will be right here watching." He sits on the bench facing the measuring stall with mirrors. Sanha quietly sits with him, not willing to leave Taehyung. The 2 omega's seem to be bonding quickly. A lady walks out and Taehyung shies away. Sanha goes to his side to calm him. "Please, don't take offense but he's skittish. Would you mind getting a male?" She bows and smiles "It's ok sir. I will go get someone." Moments later a slim young man with a quiet manner approaches Jungkook. "I was hold your mate is shy. Do you think I will be ok to approach him and take his measurements?" Jungkook looks at him "Yes, I think you will do fine. Please try" The male goes to Taehyung carefully "Hi. I am Soojin. Can I take your measurements please?"

Taehyung smiles "I am Taehyung and ok. I don't know what to do so please excuse that and tell me what you need." With that the 2 work together and get it done. Then Jungkook and Taehyung shop with Tae showing exquisite taste in his choices. Jungkook pays for the clothing and alterations and delivery. "Remember his tail when altering please. Tigers wave their tails around a lot so make that strong please. " He tells the young man Soojin, who smiles in return. "Yes sir. I will do that myself"

___Taehyung is tired and Tannie is napping in his arms. "I say we call it a day everyone. " He tells the group. With that they all gather and return to the vans. Tae and his puppy quickly sleep in the van on the ride home. Sanha is happily snoozing on the other side of Taehyung. Both hybrids had a great day and bonded. Jungkook is happy Sanha came along to help Tae with the omega stuff.

The day was a smashing success and Jungkook and the rest are all so proud of Taehyung.

Jimin says softly "The staff is ready for us to arrive. He is going to be so surprised and happy"