Getting ready for a bbq

___Suho arrives at home and rings the intercom bell to get everyone gathered in the main room.  As he waits , he thinks back on his visit to BTS.   Exo is one of the very few groups that knows about Jungkook.  Since it's not widely known, he's more than a little curious on how a hybrid friendly group, with a hybrid at it's helm and the mafia worlds 2 best assassins in the forms of the panther and jaguar hybrid  would collaborate with Got7, a known anti-hybrid group to kill their leader.
Shortly they group has gathered in the main room and looks at him expectantly.

___"Well, I don't know where to start with my visit to BTS.  "
Chen frowns "Is this a good or bad thing?"
Suho laughs and smirks  "Got7 is at BTS and is now blended into the main group."
Minseok looks very confused , as does everyone else , as he says  "That is more than a little surprising.  Hybrids stay clear of Got7 as they are known to be extremely anti-hybrid."
Suho nods  "Yep, but they are there.  Jackson is dead at the paws of the 2 assassin cats.  Jungkook himself told me that and JB confirmed it.  Apparently Got7 had BTS do it.  The reason is unknown to me at the moment."
Chanyeol  "I cannot think of anything in the world more unexpected that this.  What on earth could Jackson have done to make Got7 reach out to BTS to kill him, and why would BTS help such an anti-hybrid group?"
Suho "Maybe we can find out at the dinner tonight at 8.  It's casual and informal/family speech."
Baekhyun speaks "OMG we get to see the inside of that mansion?"
Suho grins "Yes.   There is another surprise though.  Jungkook has very recently found his mate."
Sehun claps happily  "That is a reason to celebrate right there.  We will have to make sure we all congratulate him and introduce ourselves to the new mate."
Suho speaks up clearly  "NOPE.  His new mate is extremely shy.  I was asked to instruct everyone to steer clear and he will come to people when he feels comfortable. "
Chen grins now.  "Oh, so it's a he"
Suho smiles back.  "His name is Taehyung and he's a white tiger, but very small.  A little over half the size of Jungkooks tiger form.  He's actually a really beautiful tiger.  I did not see his human form.  There's more too."
Lay laughs "How much more could there be?"

___Suho laughs back  "I know right?!   Listen.  Got7 isn't the only new part to BTS.  Astro and NCT are on the property too and all their hybrids.  That fluffy panda in Astro that Kai loves so much is apparently omega bondmates with Taehyung.   I can't stress enough to avoid Taehyung.  I witnessed how shy he is.  He is also just settling in and marking his home so make sure to be extra respectable.  I got the distinct impression he got upset and had to go upstairs when the discussion turned to Got7, but I cannot figure out why.   Jungkook said he would update us at the BBQ.   I suggest we all get ready and go buy some housewarming and show of respect gifts for the new omega.  I am not sure he understands yet that he is now the Omega Luna of the Mafia since he is Jungkooks mate."

With that Exo goes off to grab their things to go shopping.  Each one of them is both excited and confused at the new informations.  However, they have a Luna to buy gifts for and that is super exciting in it's own right.

___Back at BTS Jungkook , Sanha and Jonghyun are explaining to Taehyung about the BBQ with Exo.  
"Baby, they are friends and work acquaintances.  Suho that you met earlier is their leader and he's explaining to them beforehand that you are shy and to please not approach you and to let you approach them when you are ready to meet them.  Even if that doesn't happen tonight, they will understand.  We work with them and you will see them all a lot in our life together."  Jungkook explains to his very anxious mate.
Sanha is patting Tae's hair  "I will be right beside you all night.  I promise not to leave your side unless you ask me to.  You won't be alone."
Tae snuggles into him and hugs him "Thank you.  You are so much help to me that I can never in this lifetime repay you."
Sanha smiles lovingly at Tae  "You do the same for me, so we are even.  "
Jungkook smiles happily at the 2.  "I am glad you will be with each other.  I have to mingle off and on so Sanha will be with you , along with Eunwoo and 1 other from Astro.  Jimin and Yoongi will also stay near and can shift to help you on a moments notice.  You have nothing to worry about.  I would not allow anyone dangerous around you baby.   You are far too precious.  You are the most precious and important thing in my life."