Chapter 92: Akihiro's style

Akihiro was going to the next fight while smiling, he was sure that he could recover from his disaster with Evan if he just destroyed his next opponent. But, in truth, he didn't even need that. Everyone there was already scared of him, he just needed to be confident as usual and the incident would be taken as 'Akihiro going easy on a kid for once, because he wanted to reserve his strength'.

Meanwhile, Evan was going back with Zerana and the others who were surprisingly happy to see him. But the first to talk was Wukong himself, who simply coughed and smiled at Evan in a warm way that only the best of friends would do. Evan looked back at Wukong, while sighing and shrugging. 

-Wukong: Back to your usual self, finally. Out with the overconfident air, for once that is. I still keep telling you that the trick is extremely efficient, but also makes it harder to get allies or followers.

-Evan: Well, old pal. What can I say? If I don't keep it, people will try to get me when the plan is still shaking. Also wasn't sure on who to trust entirely, and all that. But that said, don't get used to me being so calm as of now. Things go smoothly, but I will still have to keep the facade up.

To this answer, Wukong simply laughed and sighed while looking at Akihiro with a serious face. Akihiro was simply enjoying the view while waiting the match to start, since he was itching to smack someone in the face.

Meanwhile, Rocco walked to the arena ready to fight against Akihiro. Or so he thought, because what was coming was something that was not expected even by Evan himself. But the referee was ready for this match, he knew what would happen and how things would run specially seeing Akihiro looking at Rocco with a bloodlust worthy of Aoi's wildest days.

And so the referee started the match silently, before Akihiro decided to attack him too and get involved in a match of two guys with way too much strength.

Akihiro started in an offensive way, using Neural Enhancement, Improved Evasion Enhancement, Improved Body Enhancement, Skill Boost, and White Tiger Aura. This made Akihiro seem bulkier and stronger, while a white aura with several dark stripes across the arms enveloped him.

Rocco on the other hand started buffing himself more than usual, using Neural Enhancement, Improved Evasion Enhancement, Improved Body Enhancement, Skill Boost, Muscle Defense, and Muscle Enhancement. This made Rocco's body to become bulkier, stronger, and at the same time look like he only increased a bit in size.

Akihiro was the one to strike first, using Tiger Claw which made his left-hand claws shine and go faster while he dashed towards Rocco. And Rocco only could block the attack, due to the sheer difference between status he was unable to dodge it, and even if he had blocked it... A clear claw wound was left on his left arm, which was bleeding badly and made Rocco flinch.

That flinch moment was all that Akihiro required to charge up his right leg, and deliver a kick enveloped in azure mana to the torso of Rocco. This kick sent him flying to the nearest wall, and make it crack a bit, which left everyone impressed by the show that Akihiro was putting up.

Evan looked at Akihiro surprised at what had happened, but then understood exactly what was the offensive style of Akihiro.

-Evan: So that's why you have problems defeating him without taking risks, Wukong. You are bad against counter specialists and those who don't give you time to make clones. And his offensive plan goes along the lines of 'hello there, I am steamrolling you'. The usual blunt meta bastard.

-Wukong: Yeah, I usually can handle a fast approach by using the trick of the clones. But the worst is when he is on the defensive. The guy is not one of taking things, but of countering.

While Wukong explained to Evan how he knew that Akihiro fought like that, Rocco got up and rushed towards Akihiro to hit him with a Heavy Punch in the face, which made Akihiro fall back and smile.