Chapter 67: The Fae

Evan was training when he saw Zerana walking to him with a wide grin, which was even wider than usual, and that made Evan wonder what was going on. He was sure that it was not Thursday, which was apple pie day, so he was clearly confused of why she was that happy and excited.

-Evan: What has happened, Zerana?

-Zerana: Well, Wukong has come, and has brought apple pie!

Evan looked surprised, dumbfounded, and opened his mouth widely. All of this while Zerana nodded with a wide grin.

-Evan: What? Are you sure?

-Zerana: Yeah! He is here!

Wukong walked behind Evan, while laughing, and patted his head. Evan looked furious for a second, but then sighed and chuckled. 

-Evan: As usual, you are impossible to deal with.

-Wukong: Yeah, yet I bring to you a new that you could use as a great advantage. There's going to be a meeting between the rulers of the different countries in this world. Well, unless almost all the rulers sealed world. Titania is coming, the queen of the Fae.

Evan titled his head in confusion, because he clearly didn't understand what Wukong had said, and decided to ask more. 

-Evan: Sealed world?

-Wukong: Yeah, the gods sealed half the world of Terra because of certain reincarnations that literally made the world tremble. Alongside the Fae, a race made by Namika, that were to be exterminated by the angels... Until they backstabbed Namika and helped Zerax develop certain anti-dark lord song.

Evan raised an eyebrow and looked deeply concerned. If there was something like that, why the hero was necessary? Why Alfreiha had been needed? There was any requisite that made it really hard to use? Or was due to the sealed world? All of it, was a big question that made Evan shiver at the mere thought of being defeated by something as stupid as a song.

-Evan: There must be some requisite to use it. If not, they would be using it every single day to ensure that the dark lord just dies.

Wukong smiled, and nodded in agreement with Evan's logical thought process. 

-Wukong: True. First, they don't have the tech to do that. Second, they need a Fae to sing it. Specifically the princess of the Fae. And third, only paralyzes the dark lord. So yeah, it would be a little troublesome to see a kid falling to the ground, unable to move and execute him on the spot.

-Evan: True. Maybe someone should make sure that the princess and the song... Just disappeared. I don't know, poisoning the princess and ensuring that the queen can't have more kids that could sing that song. While also burning and cremating anyone who would know the lyrics.

Wukong sighed, while Evan chuckled like usual when he was thinking about strategy. Which was something that made Wukong feel a lot better.

-Wukong: As usual, you are ruthless with the easy way out. But yeah, you would require an absurd amount of work. Impossible task, you know.

-Evan: Yeah, the usual! Well, another impossible task to take care. And do you think I could go to that meeting?

Wukong nodded and tilted his head to the left while he started to think how Evan would go to the meeting, while Evan already had it sorted out in a moment. This alone made Evan chuckle, while he felt extremely lucky for once, and Wukong laughed loudly knowing what Evan was thinking.

-Evan: I will dress up a bit, some noble clothes and the like, and wear a mask that covers all the face. That should do for this time, sneaking is simple with Astral Phase. And if not, I can always pull the first part of the usual strategy I did.

-Wukong: Yeah, that seems nice. And that usual strategy was a mess to deal with, Evan. Really smart of you that one.

Evan laughed and nodded, while Wukong kept laughing. They both had been friends for a long time, before meeting their demise back in their original world. So now, that they were together once again, the two guys felt a lot better and could enjoy the fact that they were alive a lot more.

Zerana just looked at them surprised and unable to understand what was going on, so she decided to just go and make sure that the apple pie was safe. She had her own priorities, and one of them was getting to eat the apple pie which made Evan sigh since he knew that he would be eating apple pie anytime soon. Then he laughed, because for him this was a big change... Instead of having to worry about when his family would hurt him, and that made him notice about how he had now a lot of people to trust.