Special Chapter: 20K views.

Hello people, here Beat! Going to make this special chapter to thank you all for your support while I make this book!

So there are several things I'd like to do in this chapter.

One of them is taking questions, either coming from my friends or some questions of readers and answering them, for those who up to now don't have the answer.

The other three are surprises for those who keep reading this chapter.

Part 1: Questions.

1- The former prince Edward Leonhard is Evan?

No! Evan is Evan Richards (chapter one), and he is reincarnated in the body (corpse after getting assassinated) of Edward Leonhard.

It's kinda ironic because the first chapter was to explain that.

But well, that kind of stuff happens.

2- Edward Leonhard had the powers of Evan over black flames and all?

Nope. Mostly had monster devourer skills, one elemental magic, dark Knight, and holy knight.

Yeah, he had not so many affinities for a kid. And he was certainly more normal than Evan.

3- There's shippings already done for Evan or it's harem?

I think I answered it, but who knows. Right now I have the shipping in my head unless I get a better idea.

4- The three favorite foods of Evan?

Gyozas, fried rice with a fried egg on top of it and sloppy joe with chilli sauce. Also he won't admit it but he loves strawberry shortcake and cheesecake.

Why? Who knows. He certainly loves spicy foods, so those spicy foods lovers... Rejoice! There is a character that represents you in this story.

5- Evan is a good cook?

Yep. He is an incredibly good one. He had to learn how to cook at a very young age.

6- Favorite national cooking?

Japanese. Not a surprise seeing how he loves gyozas. Probably best to let him enjoy those gyozas.

7-  What does every status do? Like STR, VIT, INT, DEX, AGI?

STR: It's the strength of the individual. The more strength the person has, the more physical strength it will have. An example would be that a normal bodybuilder of this world would be between 200-300 strength in the world of RABP.

VIT: The vitality of the user. It makes the user have more stamina he/she shall have. Normal athletes that run marathons would be between 200-400.

INT: The intelligence of the user. This increases the magic power of the user, and the rational thought. Normal college students are between 200-350.

DEX: The dexterity of the user. Increases the ability with weapons like swords, guns, bows. Also the reflexes become faster. Normal soldiers are between 300-400.

AGI: The agility of the user. Increases his/her speed, reflexes, and jumping ability.
An normal traceur would be between 200-400.

Part 2: Art

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Thanks to Jixekai, and Pentahook... I have some art of Evan getting done.

Jixekai has the art done, but Pentahook is also doing it and have a sketch, but will wait until it's finished. (Thanks to you both, I hope that the people gives you both lots of reads).