Chapter 95: The Headquarters of the Requiem Family.

After a few days, the Requiem Family's Headquarters could be opened by regulations, but Evan decided to do some big reforms before truly opening the headquarters and starting doing jobs like the workers did.

The place was remodeled in one week, and it looked rather awesome for a place that would serve as a headquarters for a small group. Well, that was only officially because Evan had planned on getting a rather large group of people that would do quests and help him with his plan.

The former Cherubs Rest had been destroyed in the last attack it suffered, so Evan felt like he had to do something awesome with what it remained.

Now the place was a tall building made of iron that was painted red and had 5 floors, and a basement. This building had a cylindrical shape, and windows all around the walls, and had several flags with the crest of the head of a skeleton that was biting a bullet.

All the floors of the building had the floor made of oak while the walls were made of iron that had a dark brown paint job done. It was Evan's choice to give a more warm feeling to those who entered, and Noche had to agree that it had an interesting style.

All the floors had two ways to climbing up, one was going through the spiral stairs that connected the middle of the entire floor with the other floors and the other was through the elevators powered by mana gems embedded inside the walls of the elevator.

The first floor had 4 separate areas:

The first one was right after the entrance was a reception room, which was a rather spacious room, filled with desks and chairs made of birchwood, where people could sit down and talk with members of the Requiem Family about certain requests, and had in the middle of the room there was a shop counter made of birchwood, where several items like healing potions or antidotes, could be seen in display.

In the wall connecting this room with the one that was on the left side of the building, there was a massive bulletin board where all kinds of papers that talked about several kinds of jobs that could be accepted were hanging. These papers were all exactly the same, even with the same structure since the quest papers had been standardized, so it would be easier for the members of the Requiem Family to understand them.

The second area was behind the reception room, where there was a storage room where all kinds of materials were left and no one could open the door leading to it without a special key. Inside this room, there were countless shelves made of maple wood, which were meant to hold all kinds of boxes with all kinds of items, and countless pallet racks where pallets of weapons and restorative items laid in wait until it was time to be sold to people or used.

The third area was on the room that was on the left side of the building if you went from the reception room, where people would find a waiting room where people could wait until it was their turn. It had lots of seats and desks made of mahogany, and people could read there until it was time to either go to the shop counter or sit down in one of the desks of the reception room.

And the fourth area, which the room that was on the right side of the building and only could be entered from the reception room... They would find a restaurant where they could sit down, have a meal, and enjoy the day.

In the restaurant, it was a place where people could either sit on the seats that were in front of a really large counter that went from one side of the restaurant to another or in one of the many kotatsus that the area had.

Behind the counter there was a small elevator powered by two massive pillars with azure mana gems that connected the kitchen, which was in the basement, with the restaurant.

The second floor was a place where people could come and go, since it was just a massive amount of shops alongside a smithy. There were doors that recognized the time of the day, and were automatic, all across the floor to let the people go inside different shops inside the floor.