Chapter 54: Plotting A Chaotic Plan.

Evan was talking with Amelia about the improvements he could make for the merchants. He did not even plan to implement any of the ideas yet, but Claire managed to make the situation so complicated that it was either work on getting the nobles to work for him or risk it with only the guard blocking the laws of David if he wasn't going to improve the merchant position right now.

-Evan: Well, let's improve this country economy in a subtle way.

-Amelia: Which way we can do it?

-Evan: Well, first we change the past strategy of our merchants. I saw few inns available for average people, almost no service for poor people, and more importantly... The nobles have quite the retarded philosophy.

-Amelia: So instead of a contest of who can get more profit from the rich... We work for the rest of the consumers. It's a good idea except for the fact that due to King David, the masses have less money.

-Evan: That's why we will force the tourism to go after our products. And I can do that.

Amelia looked at Evan surprised, while doubting what Evan was thinking because that idea was insane and did fail the last time the merchants had tried it.

-Amelia: How!?

-Evan: What kind of products our dear tourist search from us?

-Amelia: Wine, sugar, meat, and clothes. But they usually prefer the wine of Baalfira, the sugar of Krebs since we have to export it like everyone else, our meat is great, and clothes is a bit of selling what the other countries make.

-Evan: It would take too long to get sugar... Also, I will keep that as a secret. Wine is not my specialty, but can work around it. Well, if the tourists are interested in our cooking... I can fix that easy. Also, we can produce new needs.

-Amelia: Like what?

-Evan: Cosmetics, new kinds of clothes, and some more things.

Amelia was surprised by what Evan was proposing, but it had sense. If they can't compete against the nobles in the market of high-quality shops, then they should aim at something like what Evan was proposing.

-Amelia: Then, how will you start with this plan?

-Evan: Well, I will take out Claire before interfering too much on this issue. I feel like I let her go and she has turned into an unfinished business.

-Amelia: Can you start first with this?

-Evan: While I wait for Claire to eat my trap... Yep. I think I can spare some time.

-Amelia: Our project will be finished in half a day. The dwarves contracted for the job are fast.

-Evan: How much it will cost?

-Amelia: Around 15 silver coins.

-Evan: Only? I can pay for it in a moment.

-Amelia: I will go to the orphanage to get it. That way we protect the coin well.

-Evan: Then, I can teach some things to improve their lifestyle. One of those is how to make new types of clothes for men and women alike.

Amelia looked scared at what Evan proposed right now. Every single time that a godslayer got into the fashion area, it was just a ticking bomb going to explode and could either explode well... Or have people tied up to posts while being burned alive by templars.

-Amelia: What kind of hell you will unfold?

-Evan: Depends if you are used to swimsuits of two pieces or not.

Amelia started trembling which made Evan sigh and then start to laugh. He was going to cause a several hundreds of years jump with that innovative approach to clothing... That was bound to be fun, at least in the perspective of Evan it seemed fun.

Meanwhile, in Cherub's Rest... Lillian was worried about what Evan could cause while helping the merchants. Then she heard a voice in her head and literally started sweating. She wasn't used to hearing Noche's voice.

-Noche: Lillian. You won't believe what kind of new clothes Evan has in mind. A swimsuit that only covers two parts of the body. He called it bikini.

-Lillian: Oh, gods... He is worse than Namika...

Noche laughed due to how pure Lillian was, because he knew that the ladies would fight for such innovative clothing and that Evan would be in so much trouble even now.

-Noche: Only? He has many other variations ready to prepare!

-Lillian: Oh, crap. This year is going to be so bad... You know that there are already women who killed their husbands due to them looking at other women.

-Noche: You will see a bloodbath. He is excited to see how this is going to play out.

-Lillian: Ugh...

-Noche: And that's not all. He has even more plans that will allow assassins to work a lot easier.

-Lillian: Well, we will have benefits out of this one... Or he is just blowing his own plan without noticing.