Chapter 40: The Workers Headquarters.

Several days have passed since the death of Roderick and Alex was chosen as the next captain of the guard due to no one being able to stop him after he blamed Roderick and the ones who were in the auction a crime of illegal trade of slaves, stealing skills and being in a conspiracy to provoke a war against Kalarae. Also, Evan gained a lot of low-quality materials because Alex wanted to reward Evan for his spectacular job. With all of what he had obtained and the materials, that meant that his plan had worked exactly as expected. And to add it further the profit, Pynti ended up in Cherub's Rest. Logically speaking, Evan had make a full jackpot with this move, and he had not seen the most amazing part of it. 

Flint was happy to see those materials and made several leather armors with an iron front plate made into three pieces that covered all the torso, a pair of iron shoulders that protected the shoulders, sleeve armors to cover all the way up to the shoulders and some iron parts put together in the area of the legs to cover them. Alongside all the protection of that iron, Flint was smart enough to add enchantments that lowered the weight to the bare minimum, enhanced the magic defense the equipment granted, made sure that the explosion damage wouldn't hurt the body in any permanent body with an enchantment that turned all the explosion damage into physical damage, and increased the durability and the protection that the armor had.

Evan looked at Flint surprised when he saw 6 armors exactly the same but with small changes to fit the person who would use it. Mostly the reason behind Evan's surprise it's that the armors, even if they were weak compared to the best equipment of Dawn World, were far stronger than what anyone would expect of someone like Flint.

-Evan: Those will be our armors? Good mix between the Samurai and the Knight armors and your own style.

-Flint: This is how dwarves do armors! We won't do beautiful things but we do it efficiently and with the materials given... More I cannot do.

-Evan: Even took the measurements for everyone.

-Flint: That's Lillian's doing. Still, you will join the workers today?

-Evan: Exactly.

-Flint: Then do it before noon. There is a quest that I would like to have you with me in it. There are some odd ruins that have been found just below the city and some magic disturbance is making the tamed monsters go mad.

-Evan: Interesting. Maybe it's an aggro gem? In Dawn World, some tanks had aggro gems to cover up the lack of aggro skills. Also they could be used to create advanced monster factories that also worked for leveling up. But I was like one of the three necromancers that truly used them for that...

-Noche: Maybe Namika left in those ruins her stigmata! It would explain why the monsters are going mad.

-Evan: Stigmata? What is that?

Noche came out of the body of Evan and looked at him, surprised by how much he was informed but at the same time... He lacked such essential information.

-Noche: The stigmata are items made by the gods themselves. Namika created a prosthetic eye and I believe it will be extremely useful for you, Evan. Also, you can handle the requirements for it.

-Evan: Yeah, one eye lost already!

-Flint: Well, here we have a good reason to go! Good luck Evan.

Evan sighed and put his armor on to go to the workers HQ and grabbed one of the swords of the guard, also he prepared a sword and a dagger with his slime abilities to seem like he was a warrior type instead of a magician. Misinformation always helped in PVP, and in this situation... Better to be ready than to be sorry.

The Workers had their headquarters in the capital but it was near the gates of the city and Evan had to go asking people to go to the workers headquarters.
When he arrived he saw a big building, made of stone bricks, of three floors with a wooden emblem that had a pair of swords crossed. The building had seen better days, that was a fact that Evan knew, still, it looked like it had good maintenance.

Evan entered and saw a big room in the first floor with a wooden board with many papers on it that talked of quests that were available, several tables with seats for at least eleven people, a reception quest where a tall bald man with pale skin, brown eyes who was wearing an armor only made of leather looked at Evan while sitting on a small wooden chair.