Chapter 85: Evan's talent.

Vito launched forward after Evan and tried to use his claws against him, he expected that since Evan was a mage he could only enhance himself a bit, but he was countered by a fast jab to the face when he lowered his posture enough to be hit by Evan's fist. That didn't stop him, but Evan had thrown that jab after moving out of the claw strike path with a pivot change.

Evan's body moved like an experienced boxer, and he looked ready to counter every attack that Vito could throw at him, but then he started moving away from Vito with his guard up. Vito rushed at Evan trying to activate one of his skills, Bear Hug, but Evan smiled and hit him with a check hook to stop Vito in his tracks. That only enraged Vito even more and tried to use his claws to hit Evan, only to see him leaning out of the attacks and weaving his way inside to strike a body hit while using flow acceleration.

Vito jumped backwards and from his body a brown aura came out, enveloping him, which made Aoi smile.

-Referee: Vito is using the Bear Aura! He is using the aura of his clan, which increases his defense against physical attacks. That is not going to be a shell easy to break!

Evan chuckled and prepared his upright stance again while keeping the perfect footwork. The martial artist were the same as the beastkin monks in Dawn World, so he knew all the skills that they could use. Specially the ones of the bear, wolf, and demon clans, since those were considered the best ones in the game. Also, out of his two exchanges, Evan had understood how Vito fought and was already analyzing his patterns.

Vito kept trying to hit Evan with his claws and trying to grab him, but Evan moved just slightly out of Vito's range and countered it with a jab. He was too focused on dodging the attacks and analyzing the pattern to use other skills to use other skills, which the others saw as him toying with Vito.

Vito couldn't take that and went to one of the pillars, ready to run fast and attack Evan from behind, but by the time he planned that, Evan smiled like a demon.

Wukong, Lillian, Zerana, Rose, Flint, and Legias were near Amelia. Wukong had approached them without anyone noticing him, since they all were worried about Evan. But Wukong simply sighed and watched Evan calmly, since he knew exactly how Evan fought a fight. After all, he had seen him outbox a boxing champion in a street fight back on Earth.

-Wukong: Vito has lost already. I can tell that by the face of Evan.

Lillian looked at Wukong surprised and didn't know how to react to the young leader of half of Sansifta. She tried to be extremely polite, fearing that Wukong would get offended and that could be a massive problem for Cherub's Rest.

-Wukong: Don't worry. No flair is required.

Lillian sighed, she felt extremely relieved that Wukong was being this calm now, while Wukong chuckled. Zerana looked at Wukong, while smiling widely since she always liked seeing friendly people. 

-Lillian: Thanks, sir. But why are you so sure about Evan's victory?

-Wukong: Because I know him from the time of Dawn World. We are best friends. And being honest... His only talent is analysis. The rest was gained out of him analyzing and learning. Vito has been analyzed completely, Evan knows all the possible builds that Dawn World had. And Terra runs on similar things, so he has a massive advantage here.

-Zerana: So he knows the weaknesses of the bear style?

Wukong nodded silently and smiled. He played with his staff for a while and patted Zerana's head. The bear style was one of the meta martial artist styles, and many people did use it without any care. For a PVP expert like Evan, that meant that he learned every single move the bear style could do and the ranges. In fact, he was one of the few that hated the blunt damage meta since the blunt damage worked extremely well to counter necromancy [For obvious reasons when fighting against skeletons], and the fact that most blunt user were the typical jocks that did cyberbullying.