Character Contest 2020 Closure.

Okay, this chapter will be massive. I do warn already, by the number I already did it's gonna be 8000+ words (thanks to the amount of characters I obtained).

I am really glad to see this amount of participation, I did learn more about how to hold it even better to avoid problem (for a possible 3rd character contest). Thanks for your support to the series, and special thanks to those who participated.

Being honest, I was worried during a moment because I put limits on the character numbers in some factions to ensure that everyone could get a fair amount of screentime in the story. The amount of characters that went towards the Requiem Family faction was big, and for a moment I thought it would go over the limit. Surprised I am to find out that it was exactly the amount of characters I needed for that faction (this means that the next character contest this faction will be closed, alongside a few that will disappear or get closed).

So during all the presentation of the characters... I will say the username of the one who made the character. It's a bit mixed, I warn already, because I put them in the order of when I started working them out.

I should think in the other projects too after this chapter. Because holding this event was a bit heavy, between checking and adapting characters I think I used up to 60% of the writing time I had on this. And the other 40% went to make batch chapters and IRL stuff, so the other projects were at a standstill. 

On the bright side, this does assist more. And several characters in this contest have made my brain work harder than usual, giving me new ideas to work around!

Well, let's get started.

First character: Made by Spear_of_Heaven. Wonderful character, interesting biography and the appearance has been touched slightly in the story because I plan to do upgrades on Will. Also this character makes it a lot more smooth the introduction of certain things I wanted to introduce so just an example of the perfect character proposal for a character contest of mine. Really glad to have worked onto it, and it wasn't hard to adapt to the story.

Name: William Deusgaldius Daehana (Goes by just Will)

Race: Half Elf
Faction: Requiem Family

Age: 6 years old in human standard age. 17 years true age.
Height: 1.72 meters tall.

Appearance: (Once he grows up he will look like this so you can decide how he will look at roughly 6-10 years) Almost feminine beauty. He looks beyond just handsome. He looks beautiful. Long crimson red hair coming down to his waist, gray eyes that seem to peer into you, taut muscles all over his body.

Likes: Family and friends, Demon and vampire girls who are playful, playing, power, reading, good food
Dislikes: Backstabbing, betrayal, ignorance, blindly following something, stereotypes

Personality: Towards friends and family- Easy-going, helpful, loving, playful, protective, older brother type.

Towards enemies- Ruthless, cold, merciless, calculating

Bio- A half elf scorned by both, humans and elves alike. Because he was half elf, the humans hated him, and the elves hated him because he was a half human. But his parents loved him, and due to them, he managed to gain his current skills. But the people in his village decided to kill him and his parents. Thanks to his parents' sacrifice, he managed to live.

Evan Notes on Will: Seeing how Will's life has gone, specially when I found him, I will keep to myself what happened when I found him. That said, he certainly is useful and smart, so I suppose that he will be a great addition to the family. Shows far more promise than most of our lowest rank agents, which is something to keep in mind. That said, we should leave him away from people with positive morality seeing how ruthless he can be.