Chapter 55: The Viper Can Bite Anyone.

Zerana and the others were getting everything in Cherubs Rest to the new orphanage since Alex had been contacted by Amelia to make him get all resolved before she went to collect the pay... Not that she cared about the coin.

Amelia was happy when she tested the bikini that Evan had worked on. The only swimming suit that she had covered all her body and it was a bit troublesome to wear, but now she had to work on the enchantments that she had to use for the bikinis.
The bikinis could be easily broken and that was troublesome, so she had to add aura barriers on the bikini, strengthening the clothes and adding a black aura that could be disabled for the people who did want to show skin.

Aura enchantments are special enchantments that cover entirely the user. They are used on mages robes and the like since some did not have enough cloth to cover all of the body. Still, the most expensive ones can be partially disabled since the aura enchantments use the owner's mana to work.

Also seeing how Evan got embarrassed when he saw her changing, made her smile. She was fearing that Evan wasn't interested in women but now she knew that she could tease him to toy with his mind. Even if it didn't help with doing a bargain with Evan, she thought that it would be useful.
After several hours of hard work, Amelia got the confirmation that the people of Cherubs Rest had moved everything to the new orphanage and Lillian paid her for everything.

Evan was walking through the streets of Crelens to go to Cherubs Rest while he was thinking about how Claire Clementon managed to run away from Sumeragi. Still, he only had to eliminate her before she could do something troublesome and then that would be all regarding the troubles caused by Claire. Noche started talking telepathically with Evan, who just answered while thinking about how he lacked information.

-Noche: Quite the trouble with the young noble, huh?

-Evan: It is always a trouble.

-Noche: You will get way too much attention at this rate.

-Evan: Well, a bit more and Namika would have added a harem skill. I was seeing it coming.

-Noche: No, she would have been worse. She would have given you stamina boosts.

-Evan: Well, then I would be on the tier level of the beastkin.

-Noche: Indeed.

Evan and Noche kept talking about several things until he arrived at the orphanage. He had to check if everyone had everything sorted out to carry it to the new orphanage and to prepare the payment for the building but then he saw that Cherubs Rest had been attacked.

The entire orphanage was burning, but there was not even a trace of a corpse, no blood and literally seemed like it had been cleaned up and afterwards some arsonist had been busy. So Evan did take a small moment to calm himself down, knowing that Legias and the others were safe. 

Evan was pissed off, due to Legias being in danger, but when he saw a small cross in the door of the orphanage with a letter, he started getting angry. Evan could cope with the orphanage burning, but not with the fact that the arsonist had the courage to leave a cross and a letter after burning the orphanage. It was like if they were teabagging him, and that clearly enraged Evan since they didn't have the guts to face him right away.

Evan decided to read the letter, which said this: "Well, Lillian... You weren't here but you lack an orphanage now... So we can just hunt the kids down and tie you up. This is all your fault!"
That infuriated Evan even more and he started smiling like a demon when he heard footsteps that were coming closer to him.

Angie and her team were going to attack Cherubs Rest again and found Evan. The team she had was composed of 3 bald guys who were wearing a grey heavy armor alongside tower shields and spears, and 2 elven girls who were wearing purple robes, a pair of long gloves with blue crystals attached to them and a pair of brown boots.