Chapter 76: A threat to the plan.

Evan had been recovering from his training after spending some time with Flint and Legias explaining some things they could do to improve.in fighting, but he had some questions like why would the church give a nun to the hero after defeating the dark lord and then all started clicking in his head at the speed of a bullet train. It seemed simple once you understood it, but it came with a hypothesis so crazy that if he didn't see the children of the orphanage... He would have never thought of this.

-Evan: "What if the hero has something extra that can be passed through genetics? Like having a new hero without having to summon it? Or resistances that the father does not have? And maybe something more relating to status? This just clicks exactly like what David would love to have. And it's certainly not good, because not only David would love to have such a powerful child with hero skills. ALL THE COUNTRIES WOULD. It's like getting a tank in the middle of the medieval times. Oh crap, that means that Lillian won't be safe so easily. And that I busted Katas idea... But his idea was nasty. Combine the genetics of a granddaughter of mine with the hero, that's a recipe for either godlike being or a walking disaster."

After pondering that, he decided to work on several new ideas he had for golems. He had worked on the gladiators, and now were superb for fighting, but he required more than a wall of tall bulky golems with maces to win a fight against an army or the royal guard. Yeah, the royal guard was like the police for nobles, but if there was a police force... The odds of having an army were bigger than expected. And alongside that, he remembered that he didn't kill Matthew since that would have been a massive faux pas.

So Evan decided to work on something new, something that could restore the gladiators quickly and work on restoring farming areas. He thought that having something that would improve agriculture would be useful, specially since now death by starvation could be possible if things went way worse than expected.

And so he started working on something small, fast, and capable of healing golems. Also, if they could shield, transfer mana, be stealthy... Better for everyone.

Noche simply floated near Evan while the production of the support units for the gladiators was completed, which ended up with him laughing at the shape of the golem.

The new type of golem that Evan had finished up was a small drone in form of arrowhead that could do what it was asked to do rather fast and was rather efficient with the cost. Alongside that, Evan learned that he could add the self-replication to the golems but Evan didn't do it yet, since it costed a big amount of mana and the lack of space was something real. So Evan decided to not rush it and be sure that all worked up to his expectations before starting to mass produce an army that if all worked as he expected, would never get out until the four years before his attempt on getting the crown happened.

Noche looked at the drones, and started laughing loudly while floating in front of Evan, which made Evan sigh.

-Noche: At least these little ones can stab someone from behind!

-Evan: And can heal the other units, improve agriculture, improve the mining yield... While shielding people and transferring mana. NEAT.

Noche for a second froze up and looked at Evan like if he was looking at a mad scientist, but just sighed. After seeing the experiments that Evan conducted, Noche was rather used to deal with Evan. Specially when it came to getting samples, and seeing Evan using necromancy spells.

-Noche: Why do you make such absurd creatures? Do you want to make a harem or what?

-Evan: I just want to survive, if I score with the ladies... That's just a bonus. But all in legal terms!

-Noche: But Rose is not legal... YET.

Those last words of Noche simply made Evan scoff at him and close Noche with more strength than usual, while Noche was chuckling since he knew that Evan was completely embarrassed. Still being close strongly made Noche groan.