Special chapter: Christmas special 2019!

Evan had been working on the improvement of the restaurant he had gone to help during the last week. The sales had increased a 40 percent already just by fixing the restaurant and changing the look it had into a more classy style restaurant, with a floor that now had ceramic tiles, metallic walls, and an area for children that was soundproof and a way to check how the kids were doing.

Also, there were many new people working in the restaurant, many women were contracted as chefs, bartenders, and waitresses. All the women were in a harsh economic situation or were mothers, some of them being in the two situations simultaneously. It was something extremely innovative in the world, due to their old culture that was close to the one of medieval age. And it was not only that they could work: They could bring their children to the workplace, as long as they didn't have to go to the Elstivian school, and leave them in a small area that Evan prepared as a school for those children, which would teach them everything they'd need to know in Evan's opinion.

Unbeknownst to Evan, the education he was giving to the children was far beyond what any child would receive even in a private academia. But that's a fact that wouldn't become important right away, until the children became adults and changed the world's outlook on many things.
But there was something even more innovative, there were 3 turns in the restaurant. 

The first one was the morning turn, which only had to clean the place and serve drinks. The ones who cleaned up the place were usually men that didn't have a decent work.

The second turn was the lunch turn, where half of the staff worked until they had to leave. There were enough people to cover absentees in case of emergency, since the chefs also could act as maids.

The third turn was the evening turn. Those who worked on it stayed until late and were paid better. They had to prepare dinners, serve drinks, and clean, all if they had the chance.

Rose had recovered quite well, but she had to stay one month without fighting or doing exercise. If she didn't comply, her wounds would open again, which would kill her. Also, in order to speed up her recovery, she needed to drink blood every day, which Legias and the others quickly gave her.

The restaurant was absolutely different now with the repairs that had been done in the small amount of time he had been helping. But now it was snowing, and it was freezing, which Evan didn't enjoy. But the first snow of the year was a day of celebration, a celebration similar to Thanksgiving or Christmas, the families ate together and had fun celebrating that day. For Evan, those celebrations only meant an extra torture. Unconsciously, Evan sighed and went to the orphanage expecting to only have a normal dinner alone and enjoy it.

Then he found a big surprise, everyone was in the orphanage preparing a big feast. Evan was clearly surprised of this situation, which made Lillian smile, and he decided to just laugh it off.

-Evan: Well, seems we have a great party. May I help you, Lillian?

-Lillian: Do you know how to cook?

-Evan: Of course, I know how to cook! Let me handle that!

-Flint: Don't hurt yourself!

-Evan: I won't.

Evan started cooking, thinking that it was for a charity event or something like that, since he couldn't believe that it was for the celebration. He prepared roasted turkey with mashed potatoes as a side. Also, he prepared apple pie and a big pot of stew.
Hours passed until it was dinner time and Lillian put everything Evan had made on the table. Evan was really surprised.

-Evan: I thought... That it would be for a charity event...

-Lillian: No! It's for us to enjoy this beautiful day! It's a good time to be together, Evan. Surely in your world there was a day like this one.

-Zerana: True! 

-Evan: It's true, but I was always alone or suffered through each of those days.

-Legias: Then this time you aren't! Come and let's eat!

Evan felt a warmth he had never felt. It made him happy, because it was the first celebration that ended up nice for him... It made him truly happy. So happy that he cried of joy. But everyone else looked at him surprised, not because he was crying... but because he was crying tears of blood.

Noche came out of Evan and looked at him, knowing that now he couldn't hide any longer that the body that Evan had now was different from a normal body due to the pact to become a Dark Lord, the herald of Namika.

-Noche: You truly are happy, now... Yet every time you cry, you lose blood. That's another mark of you being the dark lord. After all, the dark lord has a curse that cannot be resisted. Every dark lord cries blood. No matter how hard you get healed.

Evan clearly didn't  care about it, and just tried to hold back his tears.

-Evan: And? I don't care about it now! I am so happy... You fools. You should have told me previously!

-Rose: But the surprise is nice, no?

-Vivienne: Seeing you cry for a celebration... It's odd. What kind of shitty family you had!?

Flint nodded while looking clearly angry, and Legias just sighed due to the fact he knew that his grandfather was like that thanks to the tales that Sumeragi had shared with him.

-Flint: If I find them... I will shoot them to death! How could they be such scum!

-Legias: Get used to it. He is that kind of twisted man.

-Zerana: That's right! Still, Evan... Do what you must later. Now it's feasting time!

-Pynti: Indeed! You have to eat a lot.

Evan nodded and wiped out his tears. Then he went to the table and everyone started eating.

Sorry for not making a bigger chapter, but I couldn't get started on the second part without going up to 2500 words or more and leaving a painful cliffhanger (plus all the stuff below, which is quite a bit.)

So here I leave a bit more of stuff to explain and some interesting stuff I have been hearing this days about Reincarnated as a Betrayed prince.

The first thing is a funny thing I have seen in the server of Wattpad I have, and I like it myself. There's one guy who made the acronym RABP for this story. I like it a lot, so expect me to say RABP when talking about this story from now on.

The second thing is how certain people dub me as the demon of irony due to how much ironic stuff happens to Evan. Also kinda surprised to be dubbed like that.

Third thing: I warned of this already via messages on the profile. But I am on Reddit too. I found a fan of Dreamland MMORPG, it kinda made me happy.

Fourth thing. I planned on putting the stories on the beta website of Spade Publishing. But it is closed, and they plan to do stuff here in Wattpad... So kinda great! Also they have their own Reddit, so great thing.

Fifth thing. Albclub is back, so great thing too! I am happy to see them still going after all the stuff that happened.

So ladies and gentlemen... This is the last chapter of year 2019 I am doing of RABP.

Enjoy the Xmas, and happy New year!