Chapter 69: Devil and King.

Evan walked inside the castle while acting like if he was another guest of the king. Usually it would bring suspicion, but today with the leaders of every country of the free world alongside the queen of the Fae, things were enough stressful to make people simply not care to check about a new guest, that could be invited from any of the countries. And specially if stopping any guest could end up in a giant international debate or problem, depending on what both sides did.

Of course, Evan was aware of that mainly due to his past life knowledge combined with Edward's memories. Also, Evan knew that he owed quite the heavy favor to Wukong since he was the one that ensured that the guards of the door where he would enter would be sleeping since he had seen while moving out of the storage room where he found Elise a small bottle that said sake and had the flag of Sansifta attached to it. But Evan had already planned to pay back his debt with Wukong right away, helping him with this while going for his own objective.

Which was Evan's objective? First, find Elise, which he had already managed thanks to his ironic luck. The plan at first was to do the second objective first, and then go to find Elise. Of course, that plan required changes right after meeting Elise. But Evan was deciphering why his luck was good but at the same time absurdly bad, and the reason was exactly due to one of the skills he got before reincarnating back in Dawn World.

The skill was Cast to Damnation, an extremely powerful MP-free skill that lowered the user's karma to -9 millions. Of course, back in Dawn World, karma affected to the special skills that someone could learn and the overall luck which in Terra's case, it worked exactly like that and ended up with Evan's ironic luck. Of course, that skill was locked due to the tutorial seal, so Evan didn't want to risk it too much. Just like how most of his special skills had been sealed by that very same seal.

Evan sighed while walking, because he hoped that the karma value didn't go with the reincarnation, but it seemed like the darkness of Evan also affected to what kind of special skills he could learn in Terra by what he managed to understand out of Izran's reappearance. Which brought to Evan's mind more than one question, but also some window to try to understand more about the dark lords.

But regarding all of that, Evan would have to require a better time to think about all of it. Because he was now arriving to a special room in the second floor of the castle. It was a rather big floor, with many guest rooms and conference rooms, but this time the meeting would be done in a conference room specially made for the meeting of the rulers of every country.

Evan saw Wukong waiting in the room, getting close to Raven and kissing her in the mouth without caring who looked at them go. Evan was used to this kind of situation, because Wukong didn't care much about who looked at him while he was kissing a girl. Probably that was one of the many reasons why he could tease easily shy girls, and at the same time make them fall for him even without wanting, so he decided to do what he did always back in Earth to stop Wukong, and coughed rather loudly. This made Raven's tail go straight up like if it was a pole, and made her blush while Wukong looked at Evan with a judgemental expresion. Of course, with the kiss soured by Evan's interference, Wukong stopped kissing Raven.

-Evan: Wukong, please. Abstain yourself from acting so carefree for a few hours, it's not that much to ask. Remember you have the father of a bitch incoming.

-Wukong: Say that when you are less awkward with positive relationships. Specially when you do not guess that you might end up with a girl falling in love with you.

This made Evan chuckle, mainly to make Wukong doubt what he was certain of, in order to avoid facing the fact that he was absolutely useless with positive relationships and also, extremely easy to tease if you knew what to say. Of course, Wukong smiled impishly knowing what Evan was trying to do and decided to tease him. To be honest, the one that got Evan into teasing people was Wukong himself with his continuous teasing and that both were like best friends. When one got into troubles, usually Wukong was the one to get into troubles, the other would go to help the other and usually Evan grumbled a lot when he had to do so.