Chapter 70: The meeting starts.

Evan smiled rather smugly under his mask and waited until everyone arrived and sat down into their seats.

The first ruler to arrive was literally a male dragon, a giant dragon with golden scales, several scars across the body, azure eyes, black horns and claws. He didn't wear anything and coughed every minute, but seemed like it was nothing to be worried, and sat down really near to David, who literally scoffed at seeing the dragon.

-David: Ardiugan, you could have just stayed behind and let Cain come. The headache I have with the journalists is worthy of a killer headache, and I fear the one that I will have after dealing with those who catch draconic cold due to you.

-Ardiugan: A simple draconic cold will not stop me today, nor ever! I don't want to be remembered as the puny weakling who left his kid deal with all without kicking the bucket!

To that, David only could scoff and wait for the next person to enter that made him smile brightly. A black haired girl with purple eyes that resembled amethysts, with pale skin that looked like she was made of porcelain, and black butterfly wings. She was wearing a black robe with several golden stars embroideries and black heels.

Noche, who was inside Evan, hiding from everyone else started grumbling and seemed rather angry to see that girl... So Evan decided to ask him with telepathy about that woman.

-Evan: Noche, who is she?

-Noche: Titania, the queen of the Fae. A treacherous race that betrayed Namika and became the right-hand race for excellence of Zerax! Bunch of traitors! I hope they all get the karma they deserve!

Evan sighed while looking at Titania, who just looked at Evan and sent a playful kiss while sitting just at his right side. Which didn't even make a single effect on Evan, since he knew that he couldn't trust her for sure.

After that, a white armored man with several lines made of pure gold and the emblem of the Church of Zerax, a sword that seemed to shine, walked forward and sat down on the left side of Titania. He had pure white wings, he had blonde hair and golden eyes while he held a scroll in his left arm and several vials of something that made Evan's nose feel really happy only with the smell and Evan felt how his body felt slightly rejuvenated only for smelling the content of those vials. That said, Evan looked at David being overjoyed of having Titania and that angel going inside the room. And this made Evan get really curious about what he had smelled, while Titania glared at Wukong and Ignatius chuckled when he saw Titania's glare since he was glad to get her in a foul mood since the Fae had been helping the demons.

-David: Titania, Ignatius! Great to see you two here! Brings joy to my eyes!
-Titania: No worries, this place is to bring peace and order to all the world. Instead of certain revolutionist who doesn't want to back down, and stop a senseless fight that will end in his death either way.

-Ignatius: Don't start throwing daggers, Titania. In the past, you did the same for the right cause!

-Titania: But not for some people who only want to follow anarchy.

Evan chuckled, making the others look at him, while he clapped. Wukong sighed and shook his head, knowing what would happen right away.

-Evan: So... For your right cause, all's forgiven! But for what he believes is right, it is not! Excuse me, but that's third rate excuses from a fourth rate ruler! Which is ironic, seeing how fancy you are... For a treacherous woman that is!

-Noche: That burn won't be healed with a panacea. Worthy of a Spartan that burn.

Titania looked enraged for a moment but then sighed and giggled. Ignatius sighed, knowing that she would try to go against the boy only for saying something he saw as true.

-Titania: Well. Are you a ruler? If not, out. But if you are, probably you are from the sealed world and only can come because the others are busy smacking each other.

Wukong chuckled, trying to calm down Titania, and went straight to the rescue of Evan which wasn't required but would be better than Evan giving burns to everyone of the room. Little did he know that he was trying to avoid the unavoidable event.

-Wukong: Who said that you needed to be a ruler to be here? ONLY YOU REQUIRE TO CONTROL HALF A COUNTRY!

-Evan: Or, if we follow the rules, have enough standing among the populace to be able to run after the control of a country. So get on my level, traitor. I don't need a fancy crown and getting on my knees to some god to be a worthy candidate to be a ruler of a country. When you can do that, then you can try to kick me out from this place.