Chapter 1: Death And Reincarnation

In a normal day of summer, a 14-year-old boy with brown hair, rosy skin, and black eyes who was wearing a black T-shirt with a rock band name in it, jeans, and black sneakers entered inside a normal hospital while bleeding out. All the doctors were busy, due to having financial cuts from the government that made them have to fire some doctors which in return increased the workload of the remaining employees even further, so they couldn't even treat him. Also, the fact that it was summer and that some doctors were having their well-deserved holidays didn't assist.

"Hello? I need some help. Agh, dammit." The boy said as he coughed blood due to an internal injury and almost fell to the ground. 'Shit, the old man could have avoided hitting the ribs. One went through the lung, for sure, shit.' The boy thought to himself as he tried to walk, but could only limp towards the reception of the hospital.

"Be careful, he looks like one of those thugs that go around the streets. And this one is the son of a politician who took a vast amount of the investment money for this hospital." One of the nurses told to another nurse who wanted to check Evan, due to the Hippocratic oath.

"Y-Yeah, but still!" The other nurse said, while a few doctors (two males and a female) that were taking their break glared at the boy.

"No one will ever want to treat that boy. His father has already warned this hospital a few times for treating him. But I will try to save his life, the other nurse is right. We did an oath, and I will most certainly try my best to fulfill said oath." One of the doctors said, as he walked towards the boy.

"Hey, doc. I know it's not the proper method, but I need immediate assistance." The boy said, as he coughed blood, while making sure to get as close as possible to the doctor. 'If I get this close, they must help me, as my blood could be infected, and they couldn't be able to clean the bloodstains on the doc's coat quickly enough with the disturbance I am making.' The boy thought as he got close to the doctor.

"Yeah, don't worry. We will check you out and help you out." The doctor said to the boy, as he sighed and led the boy to a room.

The boy was led to a doctor's office, while the doctor started checking out the situation. But turned out that four ribs had pierced one of the lungs, due to several fractures the boy had due to physical trauma done by a sort of club.

Due to the loss of investment money, and the holiday season, the surgery rooms were fully filled as the boy wasn't the only one who required a surgery and a few were important surgeries like heart transplants.

The doctor tried to send the boy to the private healthcare, as a sort of emergency, but the private healthcare denied it as they called the boy's family and the family clearly said that they wouldn't pay for it.
In the case of private healthcare, the private doctors wouldn't work without getting paid and the boy's family would not pay for his treatment, mostly because it seemed like they were unable to pay.

And so, without other options, the doctor hoped to save the boy if the boy could survive on palliative treatment until a surgery room was open. But fate would deny the boy his chance to survive, as he died after half an hour due to the internal bleeding.

After his own death, the boy saw a dark room and stayed there waiting to know what is going on while remembering all of his life. Mainly, it was the only thing he could do which led to be a clear moment of critical analysis on his own life.

Evan POV:

Well, the boy died because of the family that did not even care about his life. Moreover, they just beat the boy and laughed at him. Even if he had tried to escape or denounce his family for all the mistreatment, he could not since he had no proof that was not his body and because his father was an important politician.