Chapter 84: A fiendish spectacle

Evan looked at the bear beastkin that was in front of him and sighed, he knew that his height wasn't that much. A meter and twenty centimeters wasn't that big, but the disparity between a man of 2 meters tall and a boy of one meter and twenty centimeters just made him sigh. He had learned to changes his height with slime used correctly, but he didn't want to show that change so soon.

-Evan: It will be fine to fight you.

-Bear Beastkin: Excuse me... This brat wants to fight me after seeing my size!? Has he a death wish!?

Evan smiled like a demon, and calmed himself just after hearing the beastkin opinion of him. For him, like the rest of the four heavenly, words like death wish didn't bother him at all... They just ignited his desire to fight. That said, the beastkin grinned proudly since he knew that it was an easy match.

-Evan: Then, onwards unto death... If you can manage to do that.

-Vito: My name is Vito, a pleasure to fight you.

Evan chuckled and looked at Roku, with a smile of someone thinking about eating someone else.

-Evan: Sir Roku, may we do a bet?

-Roku: Hm? Very well.

-Evan: If I defeat Vito, you will support me after I win this tournament. If I lose, I will give you 10 gold coins.

Roku looked at Evan surprised, but the odds of him losing were low, he had the height advantage and thought that Evan was just a normal kid. So he walked to talk with the referee and prepare the opening act with something better than just Akihiro smacking dolls for the public.

The referee was a rather small dwarf, reaching up to 90 centimeters, with red hair, black pupils, and was wearing a white robe all across the body showing a rather sturdy body that looked like he had a lot of strength and endurance who was walking to the arena of the amphitheater.

That same arena was pure white, soft and didn't have any rock or anything to cause problems, which didn't help Evan since he would enjoy using projectiles and the like that were lying in the sand, the only objects lying around were 4 small pillars that could be used for several things and seemed to be enchanted to resist even Akihiro's strikes.

The referee nodded at Roku, grabbed a microphone that had an azure gem attached to it in the middle and didn't have any cable. The gem was a mana gem that powered up the microphone to work, and seemed like it wasn't going to run out of mana in a long time.

-Referee: Welcome ladies and gentlemen! This year, the MMAR seems to be far more interesting than the other years. Because this time we have an opening match! Vito, the mountain, versus a new fighter known as Evan! Lady Amelia's chosen warrior versus sir Roku's chosen warrior! What will happen!? I hope this match excites you!

Meanwhile, above the amphitheater there was a dome that covered the roof which was where the VIPS saw the matches with perfect quality and to the surprise of Kanbe, who was there thanks to Aoi, it seemed like all the groups had a jacuzzi where they got inside only wearing skimpy bikinis and tight trunks.

Aoi was wearing a skimpy green bikini, and ensured that August, Belle, and Blodra would go with her to a jacuzzi. August wore pure white trunks, Belle was wearing a skimpy purple bikini that alongside her body would be literally a magnet for the eyes of anyone unless Kanbe, and Blodra wore a skimpy blue bikini with some golden crosses attached on the breast areas.

Kanbe wore some golden trunks that were given to him, and Mina was wearing a full-body blue swimsuit, since she didn't have any bikini. Kanbe and Mina went to a private jacuzzi that forced them to be real close, while both were bright red out of embarrassment. But to the most insightful individuals, Mina looked happy, and she truly was.

Once they heard that Evan was fighting, they got serious and looked the match carefully.

Back to the arena, the opening match was about to start, the referee was getting ready to introduce the fighters, who would enter into the ring from two giant gates that were in each side of the arena, Vito was ready to enter normally... That is until Evan made a spectacle out of his own entrance.