His Softer Side - 00Vesper

(A/N: I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE OUT THIS ACENE FOR AGES!!!!! AND I'VE FINALLY GOTTEN ROUND TO IT!!!!!! :D ENJOY THE OOVESPER CUTENESS!!!!! I'm crying oh my god.)

James returned to his and Vesper's hotel after another session of baccarat- uuuh poker.  He walked into room 378, which he and Vesper were sharing.  As he took off the tailored dinner jacket that Vesper had had made for he looked around the room. He walked to the bed and tossed his jacket on it. When he turned his head, he saw a broken wine glass on the side table. And then he heard the sound of water running from the bathroom. He went to it and, upon finding the door unlocked, gently opened it, to see a miserable Vesper sitting in the shower, hugging her knees, the dress he had gotten for her completely soaked, and the water pouring down on her.  The stoic face of the usually sturdy agent fell into one of horror and concern.  He had been hit with the realisation of what seeing him kill a man had done to her.  He wordlessly made his way over to her, whereupon she started shaking her head as she tried to structure what she wanted to say.  He sat down next to her, with his right leg bent and his right arm on it.  He loosened his bow tie with his left hand.  Vesper caught hold of his right elbow with her own right hand and leant her head on his shoulder. She heaved a few breaths before getting out, "It's like there's blood on my hands. It's not coming off," her hand fidgeting on his elbow as she spoke.

James gently took her left arm in his hand and brought it to him. "Let me see," he said softly. Vesper just let him do what he would and rubbed her chin on his arm for comfort. He took her hand in his and put her fingers in his mouth, imitating sucking blood off. He held her hand properly and said to her, "That's better." She nodded nervously. Fondling her hand, he asked, "Cold?"

"Yeah," she huffed out immediately.  And so he reached up to turn the knob, and then cradled her head his cheek, periodically stroking her head.  He sat there, with her, for as long as she needed him to.

Multifandom Imagines (and a Headcanon set here and there)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें