Guests in Lorien - film!Aragorn x Reader

You lay on your bed, one hand under your head as you stared up at the stars. Your gaze shifted to your husband, who was sleeping peacefully beside you. You smiled; you liked it when he was at peace. The Ring had been destroyed, but being the king of the most powerful city in Middle Earth was not easy. You shifted your position so that your head rested on his shoulder. "What troubles you?" he asked, making you jump a bit.

"Elessar. I thought you were asleep."

"Not so, my queen. I have been listening to your movements for quite a while now. Do tell me, what hinders you from your rest?"

"I am worried about Minas Tirith...do you fancy that Eldarion is all right?"

"(Y/n). Look into my eyes. We are in Lorien, under the watch of the Lady of Light. We have nothing to fear."

"I suppose you're right as usual," you quoted Bilbo.

Aragorn smiled. "Get some sleep, (y/n)," he said in a soothing tone as he stroked your cheek. You sighed and leant into his touch. His gentle voice and soft touch soon lulled you into a peaceful slumber. Elessar smiled and placed a kiss on your lips before lying back down and placing his arms around you. "Goodnight (y/n)," he whispered as his eyes grew heavy.