If the CSI Characters Swore

(A/N:  Iiii would rate this 18+ for foul language 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Um, I only made headcanons for the og six CSIs, because it was a struggle coming up with some of those that are already here.  I really am sorry.  If anyone wishes to make hcs for the characters that aren't here, or add on to what I already have written, you are more than welcome to do so.)

Gil: He has already gone, "What the fuck...?" in the rubber chicken fic I'm writing...yeah XPPPPPP But, otherwise, he does do that regularly whenever he comes across something ridiculous and/or dumb. And you know, it takes a LOT to get an intense emotional reaction out of Grissom, or at least, a physical manifestation of how he's feeling, so whatever he comes across would be REALLY ridiculous.  So imagine him taking off his glasses and going, "What the fuck...?"  Yeah that's the thing XD

Also, he does swear when Sara is in danger. When Culpepper insists that Sara be used as bait, he says, "Fuck you," to him.  When Sara volunteers, he exclaims in horror, "HELL NO!"  You get the idea; Sara is his pressure point. On other occasions, after Sara does something dangerous, Gil takes her aside and holds her, saying gently and rhetorically, "What the hell were you thinking..."

When he gets headaches (like when he isn't getting enough sleep), he squeezes his forehead and goes, "Ugh, fuck..."

He also swears like a cowboy :) It's awesome to listen to ❤️

Sara: She canonically doesn't like the word "bitch" when it's used in the derogatory sense, so in my headcanon, she reclaims it and uses it affectionately. Ie, she greets her friends with, "Hey bitch!" Catherine jumps right into it. It takes a while for the guys (save Gil, who doesn't do it) to ease into it, because they are hesitant as to whether they are allowed to, but once the girls reassure them that they understand the guys would never disrespect them and that they know the boys love them just as much, they do it.

Also, whenever she's angry/frustrated because of a case, she goes, "Ugh, fuck it!"  And, whenever she rants to Gil, she does curse.  He patiently listens and comforts her (either that or, he shuts her up with a kiss.  Much to their pleasure, they have learnt that this is a very effective way of calming Sara down...in one sense).

And, during the times when Sara has time to herself to sit down and really process all the shit she went through, she goes, "Fuck, I sure went through some shit didn't I?"  (Same with Nick.)  If she's been talking about it with Gil, he responds with, "You sure fuckin' have, darlin'."

Catherine:  "Bitch, excuse me?"  is her favourite phrase.  For...literally anything and everything.

Nick:  You know how in The Accused is Entitled when Nick is like, "This is bs!"  ?  Yeah.  He can go, "This is bullshit!"  as freely as he wants.

Whenever evidence is disappointing, he exclaims any variation of, "You're fucking kidding me!" or, "You gotta be shitting me," or, "Oh, you gotta be fucking with me!"  Sometimes, it's just a, "Fuck this shit."

On a happier note, he and Warrick exchange a lot of "hell yeah man"s :)

Warrick: Whenever one of his Mishaps happen to him, he mirrors his dad and puts his hand on his forehead, groaning, "Ugh...fuck..."

He also does the, "Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me!"  or, "Fuck this shit," with evidence like Nick.

Greg:  He unabashedly sings along to songs that contain swearing. "Fuck this hurts, I won't lie. Doesn't matter how hard I try. Half the words don't mean a thing and I know that I won't be satisfied, so why try ignoring him? Make it a dirt dance floor again. Say your prayers and stomp it out when they bring that chorus in!" (Was it necessary to give an example? Or at least, to type out a whole verse of Bleed It Out? No, but I took the excuse anyway.) He also lets out a celebratory, "Fuck yeah!" when he has learned something crucial appertaining to evidence.

General things: Lots of the characters have canonically said "son of a bitch".

Instead of saying, "This is messed up," characters say, "This is fucked up."