Trust - Moore!James Bond x KGB!Reader

(A/N: Yep! This is one of the chapters I hinted at in Beat Up. This is the first of not two, but three James Bond imagines! The one after this will we Daniel, and the third will be Sean. Just to clarify, Sean is my favourite Bond, and Daniel my second, Roger my third. The imagines are in this order because I thought of them in said order. Now, this story is short, and does not have much background explanation, because I feel that the title is self-explanatory. Also, I added the video because I wanted to point out one thing: whenever Roger's James seduces his women, he always has this thing where, if she is facing away from him, he will delicately put his fingertips on her shoulders; I used this trope in this one-shot, but not to such an extent. 00VesperFan in case you wanna read this.)

You sighed as you shuffled into your hotel room, immediately tottering toward the window and opening it so that you could lean on the sill and enjoy the view if the Bahamian landscape, trying to forget the fact that your superior had assigned you, an esteemed KGB agent, to work with an underpaid British agent. Why general Gogol and sir Messervy had agreed to such a collaboration, you had no idea.

"Come now, darling," came the smooth and calming voice of the Britisher, "i-"

"Don't. Call me. Darling," you got out through gritted teeth, turning your head to glare at him.

James raised both eyebrows in true Simon Templar fashion, and shrugged with his hands stretched out to his sides, to which you did not respond but turned to face out the window again. "All right. (Y/n)," here he paused to gauge your reaction at his using your first name. Since you just kept on looking at the scenery, he continued, "(Y/n), it's not that bad. At least we're working with instead of against each other."

Before you could respond, you felt a pair of large, rough and calloused hands gently grasp your shoulders. You tensed up at first, bit soon relaxed into the touch. "Mm...what are you doing to me?" you asked softly, considerably calmer now as you let him massage your shoulders.

"Oh, am I doing something?" was his coy reply; the playfulness of his voice made you smile.

"All right..." you replied, almost sounding like you were sighing because of how relaxed you were. You turned around to face him, placing a hand on his chest and gently pushing him back so that you had space. "I'm willing to play nice if you are."

"Well then. There will be several things that we'll have to keep to if we're to get along. Detente, for one," he pointed out, clasping his hands behind his back as he spoke.

"Mm, of course," you agreed wholeheartedly.

"Cooperation?" he inquired, punctuating the nature of his utterance by arching an eyebrow.

"I'll...see what I can do." You left it at that.

"Trust?"

"Certainly not," you joked. He smiled and held his hand out, which you shook. "Teammates?" he asked, making an effort to be friendly.

"Teammates," you agreed.