All-telling interviews

"Hey everyone and welcome to the chicks watch flix channel. On todays show, we have the cast of Enola Holmes two. Millie Bobby Brown,Louis Partridge,Henry Cavill, Sam Claflin and y/n  y/l/n"

The woman with the blonde hair who you researched to be Lucy says smiling directly into the lense, presumably at the top of her computer.

The rest of the cast wave into their respective cameras so you chose to do the same, as well as muttering a small greeting.

"So lets dive right into the plot of this sequel and how it differs from the first one. Henry can you tell me how the dynamic changes?" Becca,the brunette one says.

"Well for starters we have  new character in the movie so adding another aspect will always change something but we have switched the plot of the film to focusing more on romance and less on self discovery apart from with Enola so the whole atmosphere has almost been flipped" Henry says in his deep voice making you smile shyly at the mention of a new character.

"Yeah it did seem that way but the same passionate feminism is kept within Enola and her Mother but now with Angelina too." Becca says in response to him making you smile,already missing playing the strong minded Angelina.

"So speaking of Angelina or Angel and Tewksbury would say, y/n you are a new addition to the cast how do you feel about it?"

You take a deep breath and prepare to say the same words you have muttered over and over again in your head.

"Well honestly i was a little nervous at first before i came on set because of how much attention the first movie got but then i met everyone and i fell in love with them and my character too so at the end of the day i really enjoyed it." you say, gradually gaining your confidence.

(while i have your attention, please sign the petitions i linked on my message board and take the time to educate yourself on them. When done,comment here and when 5 people have i will upload another imagine within the next hour. Thank you !)

"Your character has definately become a fan favourite for sure!" Lucy smiles warmly at you and you feel a blush creep on to your cheeks as you reminice on how much your following has grown since the release date two days ago.

"Thank you! I wish it was to do with my acting but im sure its just Angel's personality" you say cheekily making everyone on the call laugh at you.

"So for those that haven't watched it, y/n can you explain a bit about your character and how she ties in witht the plot?" Becca questions but you know you couldn't say no even if you wanted to.

"Angel is very independant but it doesnt mean that she can't have a bit of fun with boys along the way. She's very down to earth and she's definately aware of everything going on around her you know, she's quite intelligent. When Enola meets Angelina its kind of like the missing piece of Enola is bought back to her through Angel because she sees herself and her mum in her. When Enola,Tewksbury and Angel go on their quest overseas in france, Enola drowns herself in the situation and becomes so caught up in it that the flame once bought by herself and Tewksbury dies down and then Tewksbury is left wishing for attention away from Enola which is when he turns to Angel. She never falls for his kind of 'i never like Enola it was always you act' yet shes so self destructive that she lets herself get involved with him which completely entrances Tewksbury so yeah" You say, getting absorbed into the passionate emotions you feel towards your character.

In the top left of your screen, you see Millie smiling proudly at you. Throughout filming, Millie had become like a sister to you and so seeing you so nervous made her ultimately nervous too.

"When you guys met y/n did you know she was perfect for the role of Angel?" Lucy says with a blush on her cheeks and you couldnt help but wonder whether it was to do with the wink Louis sent your way at Lucy's question. You grimace... he's seventeen...

"We were all allowed at the audition process because we were only casting one more person and so y/n was one of the first we saw. As soon as she started reading the script we knew that she was perfect. uhm...perfect for angel" Louis starts off confidently but finishes with a slight stutter making you laugh as he is knocked off his metaphorical high horse.

"Yeah she just has that fire and passion that we needed Angelina to have and not to mention she fit the character description of her perfectly too." Sam says, smirking slightly at the blusing boy's slip up.

(im so sorry lmao im on my computer but i didnt want to let you down so there is the drawing lmfao)

Millie gets an evil smirk onto her face, not sign of good intentions laced anywhere and she leans her elbows on the table infront of her,

"It really didn't take long to find the connection between y/n and Louis for the roles they play because it was just straight up already there. Louis said he thought she was magnificent after the first dy of shooting and y/n came in the next day with pretty much love-struck eyes after bumping into him on the way up to my trailer." She finishes with a subtle tongue click making everyone on the call laugh.

Except for you and Louis...

He lent back in his seat covering his cheeks as he blushed profusely and you sat forwards on the edge of your seat woth your tongue resting against the inside of your cheek with a blush settled cutely on your face too.

-

Hey besties.

Boris Johnson has just announed another complete lockdown for England meaning im doing online school so im basically on my phone all day so feel free to message me partridgeswifey pm me please.

Im feeling sad and self destructive today so im not going to sleep im just gonna write loads, im in that kind of mood. please do sign those petitions though xx

Requested by -georgiatheoph :)

i love you all so much <3