His sisters dont like you - part two

(a highly requested part two hehehe)

HIS POV:

I watch her walk away from me. Tears of glass running down her beautiful face as she turns around and runs to her car.

Her hair blowing behind her in the wind. I don't understand how she doesn't see how incredible she really is.

She is the most gorgeous Lady I have ever seen in my life. Her beauty cannot he matched, the way her eyes shine whenever she's happy and the way her nose scrunches up adorably when she's confused. And even though she says it's 'completely unorthodox', I find myself wanting to wrap my arms around her even when we are having an argument.

I love her so much.

I love the way she smiles.

I love the way she walks.

I love the way she holds herself.

I love the way she's not afraid to speak out about wrong doings.

I love the way she shys away in public because it reassures me that she needs me.

I love everything about her with everything in my being.

The tears come down more heavily now more than ever as I watch her car grow smaller and smaller down the road.

If we didn't come in the same car I would be driving next to her car and climbing into hers just so I can feel her next to me and know she's still mine.

I turn around to see my Mum, my Dad and my Sisters all huddled up in the doorway.

My mum has a couple of tears on her face and my dad looks at me with pity while my sisters stand there will guilt laced within every feature of their faces.

Anger rises up in me as I look at my sisters. They appear almost unrecognisable to me now. How could they? The amount of hours I've spent talking to them about y/n in the highest way and the first time they meet her, they cause her to doubt herself so much she breaks up with me.

They chases away the one constant in my life, the one ray of light that would have always been there for me even in the early hours of the morning.

I stand there, my mouth opening and closing again as I struggle to find the words to say.

Instead, I storm up to the house and run upstairs to get my coat. I quickly slip it on before running back downstairs and grabbing my mums car keys off the kitchen counter, I then run towards the door.

Just as I start the engine, I hear two knocks on the window. I roll the window down and turn to see Millie and Izzy with their coats on themselves.

"What?" I spit harshly.

Millie winces at my tone but Izzy just sighs.

"Please can we come with you Lou? I need to talk to her and apologise. It's clear her intentions aren't at all what we thought." Izzy says leaning into the window.

"How can I trust you after what you just said to her? She left me because you both couldn't listen when I told you not to read the tabloids when I first met her!" I shout, feeling completely infuriated with the both of them.

They stare at me sadly before I unlock the back doors.

They smiles gratefully and get in, belting them selfs up and staying quiet for the journey to
Y/n's.

-

YOUR POV:

When you got in, your house was unsurprisingly empty.