Amortentia part 2

You had to brew some potion call 'liquid luck' in easier terms and let's just say yours didn't go particularly well.

Harry however, did exceptionally well, so much so you wanted to hex him for doing so good.

Hermione obviously wasn't pleased, her being used to coming out on top of everything as per usual, it was quite amusing honestly and you would have smiled if it wasn't for the sheer embarrassment of the moments before.

As soon as the clock chimed signalling the end of the day, you ran straight out of the classroom reluctant to talk to anyone.

"Oh please he only did that do save poor little y/n's feelings from being broken again" you heard daphne say from behind you.

"Don't be stupid, he was only trying to make you jealous" pansy says in response to her best friend.

"With her, ha! As if" daphne replies.

The tears form in the back of your eyes as you run out through the hallways and the courtyard, past Hagrid hut and out towards the smaller pond near the woods.

Everyone always goes to the black lake but you chose to come here because no one knows about it.

When you reach the edge of the water, you sit down and take out your wand. Practising the trickier spells for your final exams.

After multiple tries at one of them, you fall onto your back and huff out of frustration, still unable to perform the charm.

"You're doing it wrong" a confident and full voice calls from behind you.

The sound makes you jump as the person reveals them selfs and sit next to you.

When you look over, your breath catches in your throat.

"You have to swoosh your wand around not flick it, you have to be more gentle and elegant or else it just won't work. But hey, with the amount of misfortune you are getting with this, just be thankful if you get it wrong it doesn't blow something up" Louis says, smiling at the end of his sentence.

You stay quiet, not really knowing what to say to him after today's lesson.

He quiets himself down a bit too before sighing and turning to face you.

"I'm really sorry about my friends. I promise you they aren't bad I mean I wouldn't be friends with them if they were that bad to me" He says looking at you apologetically.

"Well yes obviously" you say sarcastically under your breath.

He laughs a bit through his nose but you can tell he doesn't find any joy from your comment.

"I just wanted to say, I don't hate you and I wasn't using you to make daphne jealous. I genuinely did smell you in the amortentia" he leans into you slightly, as it wanting comfort.

"Yes well, just be glad they didn't laugh at you when you said yours am I right?" You say nudging his arm.

"Can you please except my apology instead of making it seem like your feelings don't matter. Please just stand up for yourself for once, I can't stand to see you every single day with tears down your face because of the stupid girls." He says begging it of you.

"Even if I stand up for myself they'll just laugh at me, they always do and I can't escape it and there is no point in trying to." You say looking into his eyes reassuringly but finding his portraying sadness.

"Look I like you whether you believe what the girls say is true or not. And I want you to give us a go. So please... could we try?" He says after a few minutes of mindless conversation.

"We can try" you say smiling at him, and he pops up from the ground taking your hand and holding it out flat. He flicks his wand and a flower appears in the palm of your hand.

"I know you didn't go to the Yule ball, I did look for you but you weren't there. But here is the flower that I would've given you on the bracelets if you saved me a dance" he smiles pulling you into a hug.

-

That was bad but I wanted to update.

So during lunch time, we hit 10K reads on this book!!!

That's actually crazy, thank you so much.

Keep giving me requests if you want them.

I love you beautiful, know your worth. Always 💜💜