Fake pt2

After storming out of the classroom, you go straight down the halls and into the girls loos that hardly anyone uses.

The hand dryers are always really high up and not many people can even reach them which is why it's barely used but it's good for you now.

You stand underneath the hand dryer so when it turns on, all of the flour on your uniform blows off and into the air like a cloud.

You cough and waft it away from your face.

After your uniform is as flour-free as it can be, you move on to your hair.

This is the tricky part.

The roots of your hair look ashy and the rest of your hair is just matter from the air of the hand dryers.

You sigh, still under the hand dryer and shaking as much of the flour as you can possibly get out, out.

After a few minutes, you step out from under the dryers and move over to the mirrors on the wall about the sinks.

Your run your fingers through your hair trying to untangle it as much as possible. You decide a small amount of water would work best for detangling so you wet your finger tips and rake them through your hair. It does work better but still not good enough to makes it look normal again.

Next, you take to washing your face which is by far the easiest step.

After doing that's you lean both hands against the sink and look into the mirrors again.

You relive the incident in your head over and over again, bringing tears to your eyes and forcing them down your face.

All the memories of Louis and his friends bullying you from the years prior to now rush back in and make even more tears slide down your face.

Soon sobs and are taking over and wracking through your body making it hard to breathe.

You have anxiety but it's been better this year, going to therapy helped but now it seems like your body is happily welcoming an anxiety attack.

You fall to the the floor and push your body in the corner of the loos next to the sinks. Closing your eyes and trying to make yourself calm down.

Suddenly the door to the loos is slammed opened and a frantic looking Louis bursts in and the worry on his face increases as you cower into the corner.

The confident facade has been demolished in the space of about two minutes making you shake your head in disappointment, breathing still unsteady.

"Okay y/n I need you to look into my eyes okay? Can you do that just look into my eyes." You do as he says but feeling the anger towards him resurfacing but that will have to wait.

"Okay and follow my breathing pattern, come in breathe with me y/n" he says more sternly this time and placing his hands on your shoulders.

After a minute or so, your breathing goes back to normal and Louis slouches against the wall next to you in what seems like relief.

"You aren't allowed to be in here Partridge" you say angrily, looking anywhere but in his eyes as he turns to look at you.

"Oh yeah you're welcome, no problem at all, honestly" he says rolling his eyes. His tough demeanour reappears.

So does yours.

"I have fuck all to apologise for Louis, after all it was you who caused it." You say finally looking into his eyes sternly.

He sighs sadly and looks at the ground away from you.

"Look y/n I don't know how to tell you this because I know you hate me... but I really like you. I have liked you for the last couple of years and I really am so incredibly sorry for doing the things I did to you and saying the things I've said to you but I just wanted you to notice me" He says still looking away.

"A simple compliment would've sufficed" you say picking at your nails.

"I know I know there were better ways to do so. And you truly will never understand how sorry I am. You are so beautiful and funny and smart and witty and charming and charismatic and irresistible I just... I just couldn't stay away and you didn't seem to take note of me when I would say hi to you in the hallways and so I thought you didn't like me and the only way to get you to notice me was to-" you cut him off.

"To make me actually dislike you?" You say raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah..." He says timidly "I guess it appears that way huh".

You nod silently.

"But I guess I can forgive you" you say after a while, taking his hand and squeezing it. "I was just a bit shocked because I thought you had changed but then you did what you did and I guess it all overwhelmed me. I'm sorry too, for you know... accidentally spilling all that stuff on you" you say with a smile.

"Accidentally" he says beginning to laugh.

"But it looks good on you so you're welcome" you say, joining in with his laugher.

"Y/n will you please go on a date with me and give me a chance" he says looking into your eyes once you have both calmed down.

"Yes"

His face breaks into the biggest smile you've ever see on anyone.

"But on one condition... we need to have some lessons on feminism first" you say smirking and giving him a wink but completely serious.

"Deal..." He says getting up and giving you a kiss on the cheek.

-

So on request I did a part two!

You guys are so active it makes me so excited and I don't know why haha.

I love you all so much, we are #12 in 'Enola Holmes' and #16 in both 'Partridge' and 'Tewkesbury'

You are beautiful 💜

( also, you Harries are gonna be so excited for my next imagine hehehehe)

And wow, Wattpad really tried to make me watch an add to see the next chapter of my own book wtf