Truth or dare?

You just moved into town the other week and school started a couple of days after you had settled in.

Someone was holding a party a couple of houses down from yours and it seemed like it was all the school pupils could talk about in the bustling hallways.

Some kid from your history class asked you if you were free this coming Friday and you said yes, so he then invited you to the party. Not attempting as his date or anything, just more of a pity invite as the whole school was going.

So here you are, sat in front of your vanity mirror, straightening it and putting a bandana on it.

You chose to do natural makeup but with a smokey winged eyeliner for a bit of change

After you finished with your hair and makeup, you moved over to your wardrobe and picked out an outfit you feel comfortable in

You then walk over to your full-length mirror and give yourself a once over before deciding that you look good

-

As soon as you walk in, the music fills your ears and the smell of alcohol, drugs and sex fills your nostrils.

You grimace in disgust, you were never interested in any of these things in your old school and never invited to anything in your old town.

Therefore, the whole party scene was undiscovered territory for you.

"Hey, here's some beer, take a glass" some random frat boy says wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

Now you may be unfamiliar to this setting but you know better than to take drinks from strangers, so you shove his arm of your shoulder and take the cup before walking over to the nearest plant a feeding it the potentially harmful maybe 'accidentally' planted drug.

You walk into the kitchen where the bar is and settle yourself quietly in the corner with a glass of lemonade poured from an unopened bottle. Precautions you know?

You enjoy people watching while you drink your drink and fiddle with the hem of your skirt before some girl with blonde hair a honey brown eyes comes up to you.

"Hey, I'm Sophie but you can call be Soph"she says holding her hand out for you to shake.

You hesitantly do before muttering your name with a smile.

"Oh that's such a pretty name!" She says to you and you smile before complimenting her outfit which she thanks you for.

"Anyway, my friends and I were just wondering if you wanted to come and join us. We saw you standing alone and so we wanted to invite you?" She says.

You nod, shrugging and going with her because you have nothing else to do and it would do you good to make some new friends.

She takes you over to a rather large circle and introduced you to everyone.

"So y/n this is, Katie, Jake, Callum, Safire, Johnson, sharan, Nicole, Anne and Louis. Everyone, this is y/n" you smile looking at all of them.

They all seem welcoming and so you take the only place left which is next to the guy name Louis.

"Hello" He says smiling at you.

"Hey" you reply.

"Okay so basically, it's truth or dare but if you really don't want to answer the truth you have to take a shot" Katie says holding up a bottle of vodka and a shot glass.

Great. You don't like alcohol and you don't like truth or dare.

At least you'll get some friends out of it though.

"So y/n, truth or dare?" Johnson asks you.

"Um truth I guess" you say gingerly.

You hear someone laugh from the other side of the circle but you don't want to look at them.

"Are you a virgin?" He says with a smirk on his face.

You almost choke on thin air but manage to not do so.

"Johnson!" Louis whispers harshly from your left side.

"No it's okay. Uh yes I am" you reply hesitantly.

"Wow, shocker" the girl called Nicole says to Anne and they both laugh.

You shift uncomfortably, knowing now that you'd made the wrong choice, thinking they'd be your friends.

The group goes around asking each other dares because that's all they seem to pick. With each one, you become increasingly more uncomfortable. The boys and girl grinding on each other and kissing making you slightly on edge. Never having done anything like that before.

"So y/n, second time lucky. Truth or dare?" Nicole asks you, with a smile that you would really like to slap off.

"Dare" you reply with no hesitation. Tired of them teasing you.

"I dare you to kiss Louis" she says raising her eyebrows at you.

You turn to look at Louis who looks back at you with caution.

"Look you don't have to do this, it's just a stupid game" he says smiling warmly at you.

For a minute, you consider just wasting away your first kiss but after a few crude comments from the other people in the group, you decide against it to spite them and you push yourself up from the ground and walk away.

You hear footsteps behind you and a hand on your shoulder which is when you turn around.

Louis.

-

I have school tomorrow and I'm mad about it.

Grr.

:(

Bye.

I

Love

You

💜

Also if you search up Louis Partridge stories wattpad mine will come up and my wattpad name my book will come up which idk I think that's really cool so thank you <3!