Meeting Harry Styles with him.

GUYS. WE ARE #1 IN ENOLA HOLMES AND WE HIT 2K READS THANK YOU SO MUCH❤️🥺.
-

You were just in your room, sat on your bed when Louis burst in the room slamming the door open and making you jump.

"Okay, get dressed and whatever, you have half an hour until we have to leave" he says and then goes straight back where he came from.

You frown confused but never the less, you get up and walk over to your vanity.

You decide to curl your hair loosely and apply little makeup. That being mascara and a small amount of concealer.

After, you head into your wardrobe and pick out a causal glam sundress with white vans.

You grab your purse of the side which contains your phone, headphones, a portable charger, some lipbalm and a tampon in case anyone needs one

You then head out your bedroom door and walk down the steps to see Louis waiting patiently with a cup of tea in his hands.

"You ready" He says as he looks up at you.

"I am" You smile walking down to meet him.

"You look absolutely beautiful baby" He says lowly into your ear as he pulls you in for a hug and kisses you on the cheek.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" you say, straightening out his collar. He must have changed in your spare room.

He smirks but the smirk grows into a broad smile when you question where he is taking you

"Where are we going?"

"Ah my dear y/n, that is a secret I can not tell" he says in a posh accent, more so than his usual one.

You playfully scowl at him as he leads you out the door and allows you to lock up behind him.

When you reach his car, he steps in front of you and opens the car door.

You do a mocking curtsy and he laughs before shutting the door after you and getting in around his side.

On the way to your destination, he puts a playlist on called 'tonight' and shuffle plays the songs.

You instantly recognise the melody of 'Carolina' by Harry Styles and you start singing along with him while Louis smirks.

The next song is ' Dangerous Woman' by Ariana Grande and you automatically start singing along with her like you did with Harry.

Then you sigh when you remember the Ariana Grande concert you tried but failed to get tickets for is being held tonight.

Louis is still smirking when you look back up at him, thinking it's slightly cruel to play both of these artists when you missed the chance to get tickets for both tours.

-

After about forty minutes, the car pulls to a stop.

Louis put a blindfold over you about five minutes ago in a lay-by off the main road.

"We are here" he says, running round to your side and helping you out of the car.

You feel him behind you as he turns you around to face a certain direction and then he takes off your blindfold.

'Ariana Grande - live in concert tonight' the sign on the building reads.

The shock doesn't allow you to process where you are until Louis guides you in through the entrance where you see fans all around the room with dangerous woman bunny ears on their heads.

"No we aren't" you say, covering your mouth in shock.

"Yes we are" He says laughing at your reaction and guiding you towards a security guard.

"Louis Partridge" he simply says. And the guard guides us through a door saying 'backstage' and into another one saying 'dressing room 4' inside, a girl you recognise to be Millie Bobby Brown sits on a black leather sofa and immediately jumps up when she notices you.

"Partridge!" She says with a bright smile on her face and pulling him in for a hug.

You let go of his hand and stand aside awkwardly.

When they pull away, Louis turns back to you with admiration in his eyes.

"Millie, this is my girlfriend y/n and y/n this is Millie" he says, gesturing his hands around the both of us.

"It's so good to finally meet you" She says smiling and pulling you in for a hug too.

Okay so she's a hugger.

"Yes you too. You are absolutely beautiful by the way" you say as you pull away with a smile.

She scoffs and places her hands on your shoulders looking down at your outfit.

"Oh hush, please! Have you seen yourself? You are so so gorgeous!" She says kindly and you smile at her in thanks.

Twenty minutes later, and you and Millie are sat on the sofa she was on earlier laughing like you have been best friends for years.

"So who is your favourite singer?" She asks, looking to the side of your head near the door quickly.

You don't take any notice to it but rather focusing on her question.

"Definitely Harry Styles. It's so interesting to hear the music evolve from One Direction and really go into what Harry wants to make I mean it's so cool. And his new album is my religion, there is no question about it." You say smiling as you think of him.

"I don't think that's a proper religion love" you hear a deep voice say from behind you.

The voice registers in your mind as Harry Styles and your eyes immediately open.

Millie and Louis both burst out laughing at your expression.

"No way" you say shaking your head.

"Look behind you y/n!" Millie says through her laughs.

You do as she says, breaking out of your state of shock.

"'Ello love"

-

I'm not doing a part two to this because it's a Louis imagine not a Harry imagine but anyway, I'm English but I'm still going to use the 'ello love' stereotype hahaha.

Where are you from?

Requests:

I love you beautiful 💜