Cramps

You started your period yesterday morning which means today is your second day. The devils day.

Harry styles' Adore You music video came out a couple of months ago and for some reason you find yourself watching again.

It gets to the point when Harry takes the fish up to the top of the hill and sits down with it when you start sobbing.

'It's only the hormones' you try and convince yourself.

At that moment, Your boyfriend Louis comes in with the bag of goodies you sent him off to get around forty minutes ago.

"Hey baby...oh, why are you crying?" He asks hesitantly. Gingerly stepping in the room as though the room is filled with land mines.

"Look Lou, Harry made a little miniature Taco for the baby fish to make it happy" You say as another round of tears fill your eyes and spill out onto your cheeks.

He almost laughs at you until he sees how genuinely serious you are.

"Yeah he's a really caring guy" he says placing the bag on the bed. "You know I met hi-" he starts but immediately stops once he sees your glare.

He's told this multiple times and each time you get ever more jealous that you were before.

He looks apologetic so you continue "and earlier he put the back of his hand on the pot to check the water wasn't too hot for the little fish" you say, clutching the duvet in your hands and burring your face in it.

"Oh darling" Louis says as he climbs into bed with you but his time he does let a small giggle out.

He reaches into the bag and pulls out some dark chocolate and a hot water bottle that is somehow actually hot.

He lifts the blankets up and places the hot water bottle on your stomach before tucking you in again and breaking off some chocolate for you.

"Thank you" you say and turn on your side as he wraps his arms around your waste and presses the water bottle onto your stomach to make sure it stays there.

He keeps them there for the rest of the day, where you and him stay cuddling in bed and him pressing kisses on your neck and forehead every so often.

-

Okay that was sweet. But that was my reaction to the Adore You video lmao.

Not requested.

Leave your requests: :)

I love you!💜

(No like i genuinely love you all so much haha)