Number Neighbour

*swearing, if you dont like it*

"Have you heard of this new number neighbour thing?" your bestfriend says as they roll over from their stomach to their back, mirroring you on your bed.

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion before moving slightly closer to them.

"No?" You say to them as you look up to their phone which they are holding above both of your heads to see a tiktok of a girl changing her number by increasing or decreasing the value of the last number of your phone number by one.

The girl then talks with a boy, one of her number neighbours, who then ends up factiming her and at the end it shows the two of them togther kissing.

You roll your eyes before looking at your best friend to see a look of awe on their face and a twinkle of longing in their eyes.

You scoff at them and immediately their face brakes into a small frown.

"Oh come on! That is obviously set up. Number one, how are they the same age. Number two, stranger danger. Number three, they literally have the same school cheerleading and varsity jacket on?" You say in slight arrogance, listing out all of the things wrong with the video as you inevitably watch as the joy slips out of their face.

You look at them and immediately feel bad.

"But..." You mutter out painfully "...im sure there is no harm in trying." You say and bite back a grin as the biggest smile you have ever seen makes its way onto their face before they leap on top of you joyfully.

You shove them off before reaching into your back pocket and getting your phone out.

You create two new contacts, one for an increase and one for a decrease and text them 'hey im your number neighbour!' under the instruction of your bestfriend.

"Well i'm done. Watch me get a sixty year old man man or something and you get the most gorgeous person ever to walk the earth" You say, rolling your eyes as you both place your phones on the window sill before walking back over to your bed and lying flat on your stomachs.

You turn your head to look at them and they turn theirs to look at you.

"I don't even really care about this to be honest like its not a big deal" they say to you and you nod in agreement.

"Yeah it's not like it will be life changing" You say and they nod.

Ding!

The sound coming from the window alerts you both making your eyes widen, questioning whose phone it is.

The both of you rush up and sprint to your respective phones.

You switch yours on and find that disapointment bubbles inside of your stomach.

"Don't worry. Its just my mum telling me i need to come home" they say showing you their homescreen and sure enough you find the demanding message.

You both laugh at how surprisingly desperate you were to get a respnse from your number neighbour as they collect their belongings from your room.

You walk down stairs with them and see them out but as soon as you shut the door, your phone buzzes from your pocket,

You bite your lip as you hurry up into your room shutting the door and gingerly sitting in your bed.

you: hey im your number neighbour!

NN: what the fuck is a number neighbour?

read 16:42pm

you: uhm...i just changed the last digit of my number nad it happened to be yours.

read 16:43pm

NN: whats your name then?

You: y/n...

NN: pretty name, im Louis

you: thanks.  yours is quite unusual.

You say, attempting to be sarcastic

NN: haha...

you: what do you look like?

You couldnt help but stare in awe at him, his wavy hair and chizled cheekbones.

NN: your turn love.

NN: You are by far one of the most beautiful women ive ever laid eyes on.

NN: Truly.

-

i HATE THIS BUT HERE IT IS LMAO.

GO ON THE TAG 'LOUIS EDAM CHEESE' TO TALK TO ME ON TEXTING OMEGLE

IM WRITING ANOTHER ONE AS WE SPEAK BUT IDK HOW FAST I WILL FINISH IT

I LOVE YOU.

ALSO I CANT DRAW ANOTHER ONE CAUSE I CANT GET RID OF THIS