Videogames

You push open the door to your boyfriend Louis house. After knocking a few times, he didn't answer the door so you decided it would just be better to walk in.

You move into the kitchen and place your bag on the counter before pulling out a glass and filling it up with water.

Soon enough, you hear shouts of complaint coming from the direction of his living room.

You take your shoes off and walk over to the room, pushing the door open slightly.

"Lou? I'm here" you say trying to make him aware of your presence. He doesn't look up or even flinch.

"Oh for gods sake, he was on me I told you that why didn't you come to help?!" He shouts throwing his arms up in the air and slumping back into the sofa he's sat on.

You shake your head and wince slightly at the volume of his voice.

You move towards him and tap him on his shoulder. Now, he turns to look at you briefly mumbling a quite half assed hello before returning back to the game.

You huff and take a seat on the other sofa.

"Can I play with you?" You ask. You aren't really interested in playing the game but you just want to be with him.

He ignores you.

You move to stand next to the TV where the game is connected to.

"Yeah don't worry guys I'm still here" He says to the people in his headset.

You look at him and smile and he does the same.

"Cuddles?" You ask.

He only laughs slightly and mutters a short 'later'.

You huff yet again, just wanting to be held by him as you move to sit next to him on the sofa.

He nudges your shoulder with his and then leave him alone for a few minutes but still staying put.

That isn't enough for you though, as you move to place your head in his lap.

He sighs lifting his arms on the controller higher so they aren't touching you and then says something about killing the squad of four.

You get up and sit yourself so you are straddling his lap.

Arms hooked around his neck and thighs placed either side of his legs.

You then muzzle your face in the crook of his neck and pepper a few kisses there.

"Look boys I'm going to have to go I'll talk to you later" he says taking off his headset and shutting off the game.

He then sits up straight and places his large hands on the tops of your thighs.

"Was there something beautiful?" He asks with humour laced in his voice.

"Cuddles?" You ask again with a bright smile on your face.

He leans forward and kisses you on the lips which you gladly do too and then picks you up with his hands under your thighs.

You wrap your legs around his waist and pull away so he can see where he's going.

"I love you" you say laughing at the tired expression on his face.

"Yeah yeah I love you too." He says giving you another kiss as he walks into his bedroom.

-

Requested: italktomuch

I hope this was what you wanted xx

Leave requests here:

💜