"What are you, five?"

"Stop"

"No"

"Stop"

"Nope"

"Stop"

"N-"

"Louis I swear to the lord above, if you don't stop booping my nose, I will have to break all of your fucking fingers" you say, slamming your physics text book down onto the kitchen table while Louis sits next to you.

".............Boop" He says as he presses his finger down on the tip of your nose after wagging it in your face.

"Ugh, what are you, five?" You say sarcastically, getting up and walking towards your shared bedroom.

"Oh come on y/n! You've been studying all day please just come cuddle" he groans sleepily as he runs the tiredness away from his face.

"Louis I have to pass my exams still" you try to explain to him.

"I understand that but this relationship isn't going to work if you don't give me cuddles" he says sticking his bottom lip out.

You keep a straight face for a few moments but eventually giving in and bursting into a fit of giggles.

He starts laughing with you and playfully bites you ear lobe as he begins to tickle you.

"No! Lo-" You say through your laughter.

"Please- s-stop or I'll kick you and I really d-don't wanna kick you Louis" you scream as he starts tickling your hips.

Eventually you magnate to break free from him and instead, you flip him on to his back and straddle his waste.

"Oohhh kinky" He says with a very creepy wink.

You laugh and smack his chest. Before placing a singles kiss on his lips and lying yourself down on the bed next to him.

He opens his mouth to speak but before he can, you place your hand over his mouth.

"You wanted cuddles, so let's cuddle. Don't talk, I'm too tired" you instruct him and you feel his shoulders move behind you and a kiss is later planted on the back of your neck making you smile.

-

Just a short lil but of fluff for you.

I love youuuu💜