Laser tag

"I'm so going to beat you!" Louis says, coming up behind you and saying in your ear.

"I'm just warning you now, there won't be a second date if you kill me" you say back to him with a smirk on your face.

His mouth opens to form a little 'o' before his head is thrown back in laughter.

You furrow your eyebrows, confused as to what's so funny but you don't have time to ask as the speakers in the room all the players are in,including you and Louis, start to command instructions and rules.

"Only running when you see the blue strips of light on the floor, this to prevent any injuries from collision round corners." A couple of disappointed sighs can be heard from all around you, you manage to trace them back to the group of boys in the corner that look a small amount younger than you.

"No jumping off any of the blocks and barriers or higher platforms. This is to prevent people jumping onto one another and breaking something.

You snigger under your breath at this, imagining the squeals of someone as you jump off with your arms and legs out going straight towards them.

"And finally, have fun!" Louis rolls his eyes at this one which makes you elbow him.

"They are only trying to make it more fun for the kids too" You say into his shoulder, him being taller than you.

A siren pierces your ears as that takes the role of the speakers and the large metal doors in the centre of the front wall open with a large creak and everyone runs in.

There are two teams, orange team and green team. Louis is orange team and you are green team.

You find a girl about your age who is on green team and you both stick together for the first couple of minutes.

After shooting five people collectively in two minutes, you find out her name is Heidi and she is the same age as you and her boyfriend is also on orange team with Louis.

After jumping over what seems to be a bush and a small tree, you run on the blue strips and get to the other side of the overly decorated room.

Heidi sees her boyfriend and runs off to go and kill him leaving you alone.

You back yourself into a small corner of the room ready to sneak out and shoot someone.

A flash of orange appears in the corner of your eye so you snap your head in that direction with the laser gun in your hand.

Once you see it's Louis looking straight at you, you start to run.

You run on the blue bits and honestly, some of the normal bits and over some ramps and jumping off them at the end.

You crash into a bush that someone had actually places there but managing to stay on your feet so you keep running and dodging people.

Just as you reach a more secluded part of the laser tag room, two hands find your shoulders and push you against the wall but turning you around so you face them.

Looking up you see Louis with a victorious smirk on his face. You would have shot him, honestly you would but his face is so close to yours and your lips are practically touching and his chest pressed against your own.

He takes one hand and tucks a piece of your hair behind your ear before placing it on your cheek.

Feeling tired after all the running, you lean your cheek into his touch and nuzzle into his hand.

You see his eyes soften and his lips subtly pout before it quickly changes and he moves in to kiss you.

He stops just as his lips graze yours and you are so hypnotised by the boy in front of you that it takes you a while to notice. He's just shot you.

Suddenly, you hear the loud robotic voice through the speakers again.

"Game over"

Your mouth drops open so wide as Louis steps away from you with a big smile as the room is casted with a bright orange light.

You scoff at him before storming out of the room and into the main entrance of the laser tag building.

You yank off the laser gun and it's strap from around your neck and slam it on the desk at reception.

Louis follows you out, still laughing before realising you're serious.

As you make your way to his car park you turn around to face him.

"Well, I guess you didn't want a second date then" you say shrugging as if it doesn't bother you.

You smile as you see his face drop in remembrance of what you said at the beginning.

"Wait no- I thought you were joking!" He falls as you turn around and walk the rest of the way to his car.

"Y/n you were joking!" You hear from behind you, and of course you were joking, but he doesn't need to know that for a while.

-

Hello, I'm sorry I haven't been updating recently I've just been really tired but I'm back and I can't lie this is one of my favourite ones.

*not requested.

Leave your requests here:

Or message me your requests x

Also, if I don't reply immediately I'm sorry and if I don't do your imagine immediately is because I'm trying to understand/ plan it or I've got other ones to do 💜

Thank you all for 18,000 reads that's mental considering the amount we had just yesterday.

Vote and comment, I love to hear from you!

I love you beautiful babies ❤️❤️