Omegle/'stranger disconnected'

After five long months of an international lockdown,you finally decide to give into your temptations and go on the notorious website, Omegle.

You have heard all the negative things that has happened on the website from your friends who had managed to pluck up the courage to go online before you, and lets just say that they didnt really sell the idea to you.

Sighing, you place your laptop down onto your desk and sit down on the chair.

You open google and click in the search bar and searching for omegle. you hesitate slightly with yor curser over the link before giving in and clicking it.

You scroll down after reading the rules and health and safety measures, something very few people do before selecting the 'interest' box and typing in a couple of random subjects.

It's safe to say that the first couple of people you are partnered with should define not be on the app.

In the space of about five minutes you had seen more male genitalia than a reader of sex education books and an avid pornography fanatic combined.

Just as you go to turn off the search engine, the stranger you had said goodbye to disconnected making you automatically connect with a new person.

Intrigued, you let your eyes flick to the boy who had just appeared on your lap top screen.

"Hello" He says in a very enticing British accent, he looks somewhat familiar to you however you find you can't place your finger on it just yet.

You take your curser off the exit button and decide to stay on for a bit, he looks nice enough to you.

"Hi!" You say enthusiastically, waving through the screen to the boy with dark brown fluffy looking hair and dark brown eyes.

You find yourself thinking that you wish society wasn't so sensitive with its compliments and that saying he's beautiful wouldn't be classed as almost taking away his masculinity.

"Hello my love, how are you?" He questions in his rather deep voice.

"I'm okay thank you, and you?" You ask him, taking the time to truly study his face and take in all of the beautiful moles delicately stamped onto his skin.

"I'm not too bad. School is a bit hectic at the moment and new movie roles and stuff"he says, but what it interests you is that he doesn't say it to brag at all, more so to truly tell someone about his day as if he has no one to do that to.

"School is hectic for me as well, exams are coming up and the amount of homework I'm getting, kind of ruins the mood" you say scrunching your nose at the thought of the fifty missing assignments you most likely have.

What you don't realise however, is that the boy on the other end of the call is completely baffled by your beauty. He too, takes in every inch of your glowing face to the point where he has to snap himself back into focus as to not seem rude and unbothered.

He's silent after you finish so you decide to ask him about he movie roles he was talking about previously.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, I don't want to freak you out or anything. But you mentioned movie roles? Are you an actor? Because I do recognise you I'm just not too familiar as to where from" you say softly, praying that you haven't upset him in anyway.

He smiles at your consideration before deciding to speak up.

"It's completely fine,I'm not freaking out, see? Look." He says gesturing to himself with a goofy grin on his face.

You laugh at him and he smiles even brighter at the joyous sound.

"I was in something called Medici but most recently a film called Enola Holmes" He says leaning his chin on his ring clad hand.

Immediately, a sense of realisation washed over you as you recall an outside sleepover you and your friends had once the Covid regulations loosened a bit.

"Oh yeah! I remember now, my bestfriends and I watched that a couple of weeks ago." You say to him watching as his face goes from happy to one of mock offence.

"Was I just not good enough for you?" He says putting his hand to his chest and dropping his jaw.

A giggle erupts from your throat as you flail your hands around fumbling for an excuse in your brain.

"I swear it was really good I was just a bit distracted by a book I was reading on my phone" you say frantically while still laughing, what you chose to hide, however is that the book was actually a Newt wattpad fanfic.

He laughs and shakes his head before looking behind him as something catches his attention.

"Okay I've got to go but what's your name?" He asks you quickly, looking slightly disheartened now that he has to go.

"It's y/n" you say, covering your disappointment with a small smile.

"Beautiful name" He says smiling brightly before the screen displays the one sentence you didn't ever want to see when talking to the boy.

'Stranger disconnected'...

-

This was cute Awh.

Your comments are all so funny but it's getting hard to reply lmao like I don't know how to even respond to some of them.

Like you made a full on family of siblings on one of my posts hahaha if that's you I love you.

Also the titles of some of your reading lists....💀. Yes, I can see if you've added my book to your reading list and what the reading list is called.

They make me laugh.

Also you may remember a couple of imagines ago , me saying I failed my physics test with 45%...

Well I got another one back today and I got 74%!!! I'm so proud of myself tbh I felt like crying.

I hate physics.

Anyway bye everyone I'll see you soon ;)

Wink wink

;p