He says you're too clingy

You just finished making a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies and plating then when you went upstairs to tell Louis they were done.

"She just is constantly breathing down my neck, I swear. She won't leave me alone, it's like she always has to be near me so she won't miss a thing and honestly I just wish she would give me space. She's too clingy, I think I might end it" you heard him say into his IPhone while he paced around in his bedroom.

He just got back from a three month press tour and so you came to his house to make him cookies because he said it 'makes it smell like home'. Of course, you were more than happily to welcome him home in more ways than one, just wanting to be close to him again.

You felt your heart stop and sink into your stomach. Tears automatically filled your eyes after finding out the Man you love doesn't feel the same way.

The fact he said he might end it makes it all worse. You couldn't lose him, you really couldn't.

So, you decided to distance yourself from him.

After you'd heard him, you walked back downstairs and put the cookies on the table while packing up your belongings hurriedly into your bag.

After a couple of minutes, he walked down the stairs and walked towards you smiling.

"Hey, I finished the cookies so they are over by the fridge but um I've got to get home to feed my cat" you said,stuttering feeling like you were going to cry at any given moment.

"You aren't staying?" He'd questioned, his face falling and losing any trace of a smile.

It's probably an act... you'd thought to yourself.

"No ive got to get home" You said in a timid voice.

"But you got a cat sitter so you could stay with me?" He said looking sad.

"Yes But I want to go back because it don't really trust the cat sitter, the website she was on seemed a bit odd anyway." You said as you moved over to the door and opened it.

"I'll see you tomorrow though right" he said, not quite knowing why you wanted to leave to fast.

"I don't know I've got lots of studying to do" you said to him, hoping he'd just believe you.

"So when will I see you next?" He asked looking away from your eyes.

"I don't know" you said before walking out and closing the door.

-

It's been a week since you've seen Louis.

Almost every hours you were tempted to get out of your house and see him and give him lots of cuddles but then you'd remember what he said about you.

So when you heard a knock at your door, you didn't expect it to be him.

"Okay what's wrong" He says as he bursts through the door as you open it.

"I don't know what you're on about" you say innocently but relived to be in his presence again.

"Don't play dumb with me y/n! Why have you been ignoring me? We haven't seen each other in a week!" He shouts angrily.

"You said I was clingy and that I wouldn't leave you alone and that you needed space or else you would break up with me" you say quietly.

He seems to have heard you though as his whole demeanour softens and you feel his arms immediately wrap around you while his chest vibrate against yours.

You pull away from the hug, curious as to why he's laughing.

"What?"You say, wiping your under eyes of any tears that managed to escape.

"I know you heard what I said on the phone" he says softly. "But I wasn't talking about you! I was talking  about Laura, my publicist. She's always coming too close to me and making sure I'm always on my best behaviour and she writes almost everything I do down to report back to management." He says.

You feel your shoulders drop in relieve but you turn red as you realise how stupid you must sound.

"I'm so so sorry" you say, pulling him in for another hug.

"I will never break up with you, I love you way too much for that. And I think you owe me a weeks worth of cuddles" he says and you smiles brightly leading him to your room to lay down.

-

Not requested but I thought that would be cute idk.

I love you💜