'I miss you'

(I wrote and made a song for the chapter, play it above :) and also the voice mail is there too)
0:36
-

You let the heavy weight of your comforters pin you down to your bed as you bury your face in the depths of your pillows trying to fall asleep.

Crinkled tissues litter the floor of your bedroom with their respective boxes scattered haphazardly around.

A year ago today, you and your ex boyfriend Louis broke up because of where you both went to school, it would have been long distance and Louis decided he didn't want that so he chose to end the relationship instead.

A dull ache has settled itself inside your heart since that fateful day and hasn't really gone away.

You have done nothing but lay in bed and cried over the memories the two of you had made during your time together.

After failing to fall asleep for a good few hours, you decide that falling asleep is off the agenda so you get up and wrap the duvet around your body before trudging down the stairs with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

Each step sounds heavier now that Louis isn't there to fill up the sounds of the house making your frown even bigger as tears sting your eyes.

You have to grip onto the banister to stop yourself from falling down the stairs as the tears eventually blur your vision.

You blink them away and watch as they fall to the floor leaving tiny puddles of pain scattered on the dark wood of the flooring.

You gently push open the door to the living room and walk towards the antique set of shelf's pushed against the wall.

You reach into the the middle draw, third to the left and pull out a few items before walking over to your sofa and setting the blanket down.

You then walk towards the dimly lit kitchen and pull open the freezer door and pulling out some ice cream.

You then close the door and walk back into the sitting room and settling yourself in the blankets again.

You open the ice cream and get out the spoon before taking a few small spoonfuls and then putting it down next to you.

You sigh as you look at the scrap book and photo albums before looking right of those and seeing the bit of fabric you swore to never wear again.

You pick it up and lift it to your face trying to smell what you remember your boy to smell like but of course, like him, it faded away.

You put the hoodie on, wanting to feel him close to you as you bring the over sized sleeves up to wipe your undereyes so you can actually read the captions.

You open the cover to the scrapbook with a deep breath and immediately start crying as you read what's inside.

-*play song now, stop at 0:36 and play again if it takes you longer than thirty six seconds to read*-