Study period

Biology. Of course.

The subject you have a love hate relationship with.

Having a test for it next period, you decide to go to the school library to get in some revision during your study period.

Taking out your headphones and plugging them into your phone and turning on your study playlist, you then reach into your bag to pull out your textbooks and pencil case.

After about twenty minutes of revision, you feel something hit your head and then to have the thing fall in front of you onto your desk.

"What?" You whisper quietly to yourself opening the crumpled up piece of paper.

'You look very concentrated, it annoys me because I can't think so I'm here to disrupt you and make sure you can't either. Also look up' the note reads.

You look up to see Louis Partridge.

The schools biggest heartthrob. Why he's talking to you? You aren't sure.

You furrow your eyebrows together and mouth the words 'leave me alone'

You then look back down to your work ready to revise again.

But soon enough, another ball of paper lands right in front of you.

Without even looking up, you flick him the middle finger.

You then hear the deep chuckle that could only belong to him so you look up with a hint of a smile on your face as you admire the way he head tilts back and his messy wavy head bounces about.

"Shhh!!" The librarian hushes from all the way across the library, you glare at the woman as Louis continues to laugh.

Once he looks back at you, you write on the piece of paper just under the words 'don't ignore me' saying 'it wasn't even that funny, please don't get me into trouble'

Once he receives the note, he looks up at you and shakes his head, mouthing 'goodie two shoes' at you.

You give up resisting and walk over to him, packing your stuff away and taking it with you.

"I swear to god Louis if I get in trouble I'm going to kill you" You say.

"Ooh kinky" He says winking.

You hit him on the shoulder and he grabs it and fakes the pain attracting a few glares from different areas in the room.

You lean your head in the palm of your hand and wince.

Suddenly, the bell goes.

You look around in shock.

"For gods sake Louis I was supposed to use this time to revise for biology."

He laughs at you and hands you a smaller piece of paper.

"Well I can't say I'm sorry, let me know how the test goes yeah?" He says before walking out the door.

You are about to call after him and ask why when you open the paper to see:

'Call me 637372752728 x ps. You look lovely today - Lou'

Don't call the number, I don't know who it is lol