Tutor

"I've told you this a thousand times y/n it's not hard" Louis says resting his head on his folded arms from exhaustion.

"I don't know why you even bothered showing up. Mr I'm-really-good-at-maths-but-if-the-principle-didn't-make-my-slideshows-I-wouldn't-be-able-to-teach-you-anything only said you can if you want you help me but, and I quote, 'she's useless and can't do maths'".

He sighs loudly to look at you laying flat out on your bed chucking a small tennis ball up and catching it again and repeating the process.

He smiles at you watching you almost hit yourself in the face from slow reaction times.

"I know he said that but you have an exam next week and if you don't get an A in it, your mums grounding you. And what happened last time you were grounded?" He says mockingly at you, smirking as he remembers what happened.

"I didn't mean to fall off okay, the plan was simple you know like just climbing out the window and dropping down slowly, it's not my fault Mrs Grafner was mowing her lawn at ten o'clock in the evening." You say huffing, a frown pulling at your lips.

"Yeah and you had to pay for her lawn mower to be fixed and your mums gas money from driving you to the hospital and back." He says breaking into laughter.

"And grounding me for another month" you mumble quietly, sticking your bottom lip out as you focus on the neon,coloured ball.

"What was that?" He asks leaning further to the edge of his seat and closer to you with his hand cupped behind his ear.

You sigh before chucking the ball over to him and, to your amusement, hit him right in the centre of his forehead.

You then start laughing at his utterly offended expression before walking over to wear he's sat and taking the seat adjacent to his.

You peer over into your maths textbook and groan at the site of algebra.

"Look I'm sorry but it just doesn't make sense" you say dragging your hands down your face in frustration, seriously this time though as he did take time out of his day to teach you.

"That's why I'm here, I'll try and make you understand it all" He says looking at you sympathetically, remembering how hard it was for him to pick up on algebra originally.

"I just really don't want to fail this test, Mum has been pressuring me and I really don't know what to do. It seems like no matter how many hours of revision I do and extra work, I always come back with a shit grade and I genuinely don't know why." Your voice wavering slightly as you fight to keep the tears of stress and disappointment away.

Louis puts a warm and comforting hand on your back before rubbing it up and down and pulling you into his chest.

He places and singular, soft kiss on the crown of your hair making your heart rate speed up a bit and your cheeks to heat up.

"I promise I'll do my absolute best to help you. And also, don't worry about your mum and her pressure on you. No one can tell you that you are unsuccessful if you are happy with what you are doing. If you get fifty percent and you are happy about it then you have succeeded and no one can tell you you needed a fifty five to succeed. Comparing yourself to others and making yourself live up to other people's standards is such a waste of time. You are your own person and that's why I like you, whatever your test score may be" He says pulling away from you and wiping some of the tears away from your undereye with the pad of his thumb.

You smile brightly at him and peck him on the lips softly before burying your face in his neck.

He laughs quietly and kisses your neck.

"Right, lets do some algebra then" he says, partly with dread but you know that at the end of the day he wouldn't rather be anywhere else other than with you.

-

Awh, how sweet.

I fucking hate maths.

Anyway by bitch ass maths teacher gave me a behaviour point for doing some homework the day before it was due. Also I apparently didn't do enough when all he said was if you don't think you've done enough then you haven't and I though I had.

I hate him.

Anyway hey I'm back with a proper imagine.

Love you all and that's for sticking around ❤️

I'm doing more updates cause I'm sad and mad at myself that I haven't updated for a while :(.

K bye

Love you beautiful baby🖤💜🖤