He teaches you how to skate

~

You walk out of your house and run down the driveway to Louis awaiting car.

You knock on the window and then open the door settling yourself on top of the seat and putting your seatbelt on.

"You ready to go?" He says looking over at you and placing his hand on your thigh and a kiss on your cheek.

You nod, nudging your skateboard with your feet before leaning closer to him and planting a kiss on his lips.

He cups the side of your face before pulling away and pressing one more peck on your lips before driving.

As the sun sets, you drive along to the beach, planning to skate on the pier. You are feeling reckless so you take your phone out and connect it to the speakers before playing 'Ava' by Famy and leaning half of your body out the window feeling the wind in your hair. You close your eyes and smile.

Louis laughs loudly grabbing your hand with one of his keeping one on the wheel "be careful!" He say half-jokingly.

"I always am Lou?" You say teasingly and winking at him.

*

When you arrive at the pier, you take yours and Louis boards out while he grabs the picnic.

"It's so beautiful" you say as you stare out to the sea watching the sunset.

"It is" He whispers looking at you.

Butterflys appear in your stomach but you hide the flattery with a nervous giggle and a nudge on his shoulder.

You continue to the end of the peer and then you set up the picnic before getting on your board.

"So I can balance on it but that's about it" you say looking at him.

"I can tell" he replies trying to hold back his laugh as you attempt to skate.

"Okay this trick is called the Ollie. Now put your board down on the ground and put your left foot on the middle part of the board but half way on and your right foot on the very back but just your tiptoes pretty much." He says.

So you do as he says.

"This seems easy" you complain.

"Alright" He says smirking a bit.

You roll your eyes but wait for him to continue.

"Now you want to hop with your right foot as the same time you shift your left foot to the top and back down before you hit the ground again to get the pop." He says before demonstrating.

You raise your eyebrows, impressed.

"I'll try" you say and you do try.

But you fall flat on your arse.

You look up at Louis to see him laughing but making his way to you so he can help you up.

"Keep your shoulders facing sideways, don't turn to the front" he says.

And you try again.

And you try again,

And you try again.

But each time just adds another bruise to your leg and bottom.

"Ow!" You groan.

"Easy?" He asks rhetorically.

You huff getting up and walking over to the picnic.

"I'm done" you say.

"Tomorrow?" He asks.

And you nod before pulling him into a hug and kissing him.

"I love you" you whisper.

"I love you too"

-

I actually had to search up a skateboard trick lol.

GIVE ME RECOMMENDATIONS

here:

Give me picture prompts by messaging me on wattpad or if you can't do that on Instagram at @himandiwithlove