Spill your guts or fill your guts

"Hello everybody, welcome back from the break but now I'm joined with two very special guests, Y/n  y/l/n and Louis Partridge!" James finishes from across the table.

The crowd in front of you erupts in cheers and applause which slightly blows you away considering you are relatively new to the industry.

"Hello"  You say with a slightly concerned face, you wave to people at the front row who look as if they have tears in their eyes.

Louis looks over at your concerned face and laughs before assuring you it's because they are happy.

You feel your cheeks heat slightly out of embarrassment but you cover it well by laughing with him as if he didn't reassure your novice self.

"So, on the table we have a range of different disgusting 'foods' that to this day we don't know how the team gets hold of" James says placing his hands on the table and looking shocked as if he hasn't done this a thousand times before.

You always thought it was weird that he acted like it was the worst thing in the world when he had eaten the foods over and over again and people still find him amusing. You think he is funny but not when he is scripted, then it looks like he's trying too hard.

"On the menu tonight..." as always... "we have a thousand year old egg, a salmon smoothie, bulls penis, cod sperm, bird salvia, a ghost pepper, a scorpion and possibly the most iconic, the cows tongue" James says enthusiastically.

The sight of the cows tongue infront of you makes your insides turn and the pre-show drinks and snacks you had the delight in indulging into threaten to come back up.

You look at Louis laughing slightly with a grimace on your face but the bright smiles soon makes its way back on when you see his face all twisted up in disgust.

"Miss y/n, since your are the lady you have the pleasure in going first, pick who you want to give it to, pick what you want to give and then read a question card." James says looking at you encouragingly.

You squint your eyes and purse your lips in thought before a smirk graces your face and your eyes flick up to Louis'.

You see as he tosses his head back in mock offence as you spin the bulls penis his way.

"Louis, you've been in quite a few romance/ thriller type movies including Enola Holmes with Millie bobby brown, He's all that with Addison Rae and Please stay,with me. Out of all of them, which is your favourite leading lady" you say smugly, trying to hide the tsunami of nerves making itself apparent.

(Yes Addison is going to be in a movie called he's all that, no Louis isn't in it and I'm sorry for including her but I couldn't think of another young female actor in Louis' kind of age range that wasn't Sadie sink and that you would all know so)

You had liked Louis for quite a while now, since you walked out on set of 'Please stay' and had always hoped he'd feel the same way. Unfortunately when it comes to love you are a bit old fashioned and are too scared to do the chasing. Maybe not always but certainly with Louis.

You zone back in as he squirms in his seat and hits the palm of his left hand on his forehead gently.

You laugh but stare him down none the less, putting your question card down and lacing your fingers together before resting your elbows on the table and your chin on your intertwined hands.

"Uh...thanks James and James' team..." he says laughing nervously and scratching the back of his neck while looking into the camera.

This makes the crowd laugh as you look up to them but one girl catches your eye. She looks almost as worried for the answer as you which makes you laugh and automatically deem her a friend.

"Well I guess I'd have to say... oh fuck why James" he laughs slamming his hand down on the table jokingly which makes James laugh too, normally you would as well but the annoyance that he hasn't answered yet is slowly taking over.

"I'd say... um" he says slowly picking up one of the slices of bull penis which makes you cringe at the slimey looking texture.

He shakes his head " I'd have to say y/n I mean I'm just a lot closer to her and we had a lot of fun on set and all the movie reports have said We have great chemistry so" he says pushing the small bowl of bulls penis away.

You blush but laugh at his disgust anyway before Louis begins his question with James.

The question wasn't that interesting so you weren't paying attention to it, other than the fact James drank bird saliva.

"Y/n!" James says which catches your attention.

Now the salmon smoothie is in front of you and James has a question card clutched in his rather small hands.

"Y/n, it is rumoured that you have taken quite the romantic liking to Mr Partridge over there. Is this true?" He says laughing cheekily before placing his card down.

You try to avoid Louis' eyes at all costs which proves to be slightly difficult considering him trying so hard to get you to look.

You pick up the salmon smoothie and hold it up to your nose, as soon as the smell hits you, you can't help but to gag which makes the two boys infront of you and the audience laugh.

You hold the glass away from you and wipe your hand under your nose to rid of any not-even-there smoothie.

Eventually, you decide you would rather tell the truth rather than attempt to digest the pale pink drink.

"Uhh yeah it might be true" you laugh nervously looking down to the ground and smoothing out the wrinkles in your dress as the crowd irrupts into cheers of joy but some boos, most likely from the over protective fans of just Louis, it doesn't bother you though.

You feel someone take your hand into theirs and so you look up to meet the eyes of Louis.

"Honestly?" He asks looking straight into you.

You nod apprehensively before uttering a small yes.

"Well I like you too" He says quietly so only you can hear.

You can't contain the smile that stretches across your face at his confession.

He also can't contain his smile either so the pair of you sit stiffly on the wooden-leather chairs smiling like idiots while the crowd and James sit there clueless.

-

So if you want to know what i look like I changed my profile pic but if you don't then don't look lol.

So we are at 49k which is absolutely incredible so thank you so much!

I love you all with my whole heart and hope you are well my beautiful babies ❤️❤️

Xx