Drunken giggles <3

* only a small mention of Rape but it's defending the victims in the situation,but I just thought I'd give a trigger warning just incase❤️*

"OiOi Partridge" You shout as you walk into his bedroom. You have been bestfriends since you were two so he's seen you in your best and your worst.

He can't decide whether your state now is a best or a worst.

You walk in with your hair looking like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards and your sunglasses sat wonkily on your nose, one of the arms not even on an ear, even when it's dark outside right now. Your jeans are ripped, unlike how you bought them and your shoes are missing from your feet which are now covered in mud.

"My my miss y/l/n. What have you done?" He says laughing at you as you attempt to sit but end up falling straight onto the floor.

You give him the middle finger as he laughs at you again, attempting to muffle it by the back of his hand.

"So what kept you so long then? Did you get into another political twitter 'debate'" your mouth drops in shock that he knew. Your drunken state making it apparent you've lost some brain cells along the walk over here.

"But yes, I very much did because some chauvinistic twat fucking pig was trying to convince me that women should still be housewives and put on make up for other people. So I called him a dumb fuck and have him links to mental asylums. Then he proceeded to tell me that's it's not the rapists fault, rather the victims fault for wearing 'provocative'. So I told him that he was a, well I called him some names, and then asked him whether it was too much of an ask to expect dim witted men to keep the wand in the trunk and if it is then clearly we completely over estimated the whole of the male population" you say and look over to Louis who looks a mixture of sympathetic and proud.

It's then silent and you turn to look at Louis who looks as you expectantly.

You sigh and roll your eyes before pulling a bottle of jack daniels from behind your back and a hit flask filled with vodka from your bra.

"Jesus" He says, eyes wide with shock.

"I prefer y/n actually" you say clicking your tongue and winking at him going gun fingers.

He bursts out laughing and so do you.

"You know my fish at home?" You ask him but before he can say anything, you carry on.

"Well I really want to pet them because how else are you supposed to show that you love them but I don't know how because then I'll kill them so i might like get them a tadpole as a pet because they are cute and tiny." You say, a furrow between your eyebrows as you come up with that solution.

"But tadpoles turn into frogs" he says confused.

Now you start laughing really loudly.

"You are such an idiot! Tadpoles are their own beings let them have their rights!" You, still laughing.

He looks taken aback but apologises to you anyway.

You abruptly stop laughing and that shocked Louis so he sits up straighter.

"What do you think came first? The chicken or the egg? I think it's the egg because birds aren't mammals so they lay eggs and if there was a mutation and that's why chickens were made then the chicken would come from the mutation in the egg because the dinosaur wouldn't just wake up one day a chicken and then lay more chicken eggs" You say.

"Who said they were dinosaurs?" He says under his breath but quiet enough so you can't hear.

"Oooo look who swallow a biology text book this morning" he says teasingly.

You flip your hair off your shoulders jokingly as Louis wraps his arms around you and carries you to bed.

-

Okay I think this one is my favourite.

*not requested.

Leave your requests here.

I love you gorgeous💙

Also, the drinks made in 'fake' are actually really good so I think you should try them and let me know how they are!!