Hate comments

Louis was out today filming loads of scenes for the new movie he's in meaning you had the day to yourself.

At first, you woke up early and decided to go for a run. You never usually would but today you felt like it.

After that, you came home took a shower and decide to bake some cookies for yourself and Louis when he gets home from work.

The cookies were a success for the most part, other than slightly more browned on the bottoms of them than they possibly needed but there is nothing that a little melted chocolate can't cover.

After baking, you decide to rewatch a couple of episodes of teen wolf before getting tired of yourself quoting the lines.

So here you are, sat on the sofa and at a loss of what to do.

After sitting there for quite sometime, the idea of anything physical or even remotely tiring sounded more boring than reading fifty different textbooks history textbooks front to back.

Eventually, you just decide to pick up your phone and check your social media.

The notification count on all your social media's has gone up significantly since you and Louis publicly announced your relationship a few months ago.

Originally, you were going to keep your account private but soon enough you found it hard to find the requests from the people you actually wanted to follow you, so you gave in.

Deciding on Twitter first, you click the blue and white app and load up your time line.

A burrow forms between your eyebrows as you read a comment from your last tweet.

Under the tweet of an attached photo of you from yesterday, was a flood of nasty comments and replies:

- @louislover : please y/n, leave him. He deserves much better than you.

- @anonuser4 : you're fat and ugly. Focus on real things, real issues. Not your hair.

- @embodymentoflou : I hate you so much @y/twitter/n , kill yourself.

And multiple others of the same genre.

You sigh and decide to click off twitter and opt for Instagram instead.

The notifications came up as 1000+ along with the message requests.

You click on them to see what people are saying and not really to your surprise, they aren't nice.

Comments among comments saying variations of the comments on twitter but more now critiquing your outfit and how your jeans don't fit right or how the top is a little tight around your arms.

Breathing out unevenly, you push yourself off the sofa and make your way to yours and Louis' shared bed.

You slowly get in it and submerse yourself within the covers and sheets with your head shoved into a pillow.

The soft pillow luckily muffling the raw sobs being let out of your chest.

Sometimes you just with you could go back to how your relationship was before Louis got famous. Of course you would never pressure him into the idea that things are worse off now, because they aren't and you see how happy Lou is.

It just wouldn't be right.

So you decide to spend the rest of your day inside the warmth of your bed.

-

Louis enters the house with a smile on his face knowing he is back with you.

He shrugs off his coat and his bag before looking around the bottom floor of your house for you.

He huffs slightly as he noticed how you aren't on the bottom floor before dragging himself up the stairs with a smile growing back on his face knowing he'd see you.

His smile grows even bigger as he enters through the doorway of your bedroom.

He sees your resting figure wrapped in all the blankets and immediately feel comforted just by your presence.

He walks round to your side of the bed and faces you.

His smile drops.

He notices your puffy eyes and the small red blotches spread unevenly on your cheeks, the slightly darkened and damp eyelashes and the tear stains on the pillows and knows intuitively that you'd been crying for quite a while.

He drops to his knees down next to your face and gently shakes you to wake you up.

Once he sees your eyes flutter slightly, he leans down and gives you a small peck on the forehead.

"Bubs what happened?" He questions softly, in fear he might say the wrong thing and set you off crying.

It doesn't work however, as you immediately recollect the reason you were crying and start crying again.

Without hesitation, Louis wraps you in his arms and clutches you tightly, not letting you out of his grasp as your tears dampen his shoulder.

"Shush, shush it's okay my love" He coos gently in your ear.

Your breathing steadies a couple of minutes later and Louis pulls away from you and allows you to talk.

"I've just-" you hiccup from the crying.

"I've just been reading the comments and I know you've told me not to I just can't help it" you say to him, tears already gathering in your waterline, unable to contain them.

His jaw clenches slightly as you tell him but he remains silent allowing you to continue.

"they are just so horrible Lou I mean I've done nothing to them" you say, but this time knowing there is no more to be said.

Louis knows this to as he pulls away from you completely and storms out the room and down the stairs.

You follow after him in shock, taking a lot more steps than him considering the height difference.

"what are you doing?" You question him and you try to catch up to him.

"I'm stopping this now" he says angrily but you know it's not aimed at you.

He grabs his phone off the kitchen counter and types in his passcode and opens twitter.

He taps on his phone repetitively for a few seconds before placing it back down.

Your phone vibrates from your pocket and so you fish it out eyeing him cautiously.

You see he mentioned you in a tweet.

'Louis_partridge: I'm truly disappointed that I even have to write this tweet. I thought it would be a given that you would treat my beautiful girlfriend the way that you would all wish to be treated but, apparently not. I'm sick of all of the hate she is getting and the tears that she has shed from it and she is the strongest woman I know. If I see any hate directed at her from any of you, I will not hesitate to block you. I love you @y/twitter/n.'

You immediately fall into Louis for a hug and bury your face in his neck, he wraps his arms around your waist and hugs you close to him.

"I love you so much Louis" you say into him.

"I love you too baby, just please stop reading it" He says pouting lovingly at you.

"I'll try" you say, leaning up and pecking his lips.

-

Awh how sweet.

Double update, yay woo!

Requested by: twothedgo

I hope it was good! 💜

I also cannot stress how much I love you guys, you have really built up my confidence and helped me in ways you will never know. I used to be so shy and insecure and helpless but now i feel like I've got a family ready with me and I know if I ever told you I had a problem with someone and tagged them then you would go off on them for me. So thank you, and thank you for 94k ❤️🥺🦋 I LOVE YOU