Petty fights

"You still can't seriously be mad about that?" Louis questions with a frustrated tone of voice.

"Of course I can because you're saying it wrong!" You say back to him, putting your handbag on the table after entering the house from a night out with your friends.

"I didn't say it wrong it's just a matter of opinion! Why are you still mad at me for saying scone?" He asks.

"Because you say it like stone not gone and it's like gone not like stone" you say equally as annoyed.

"Yes because that's right! Stone isn't stone like gone is it? No because it's stone just like scone is."

"But gone isn't pronounced like stone is it and they end in the same three letters so it's scone like gone" you say arguing with him still.

"Stop being mad at me it doesn't matter!" He shouts.

"I'm not cuddling you until you admit I'm right and say scone like gone" you say crossing your arms over your chest and and walking to your shared bedroom.

The thing with the both of you is that you are both incredibly stubborn. So, chances are louis will spend the night in the spare room.

And you realise the chances were correct when the clock displays 01:07 and Louis hasn't come to bed.

Another couple of minutes go by and you keep tossing and turning because trying to sleep without Louis by your side is about at useless as giving a fish a bicycle.

Suddenly, the sound of shuffling feet and a door opening makes you think Louis feels the same and you are correct when you feel his arms wrap around your waist from behind.

"It's scone like gone" he says, being muffled by your shoulder in his groggy voice.

The start laughing and so does he before you turn around and snuggle into his chest.

"I love you" you whisper.

"I love you too" He whispers back, kissing the top of your head before muttering a small goodnight.

-

Awh how cute.

Leave any request you want here:

I love you gorg💜