you are insecure about your height so he comforts you

- this is for she's/they's/he's who are on the shorter side as most of you are small apparently, sos but you are really small -

- also if anyone wants me to make some imagines more gender neutral then please let me know, i'm not too sure of my demographics so if you want any requests with other pronouns then please feel free to request as i'm not opposed to doing so and i've realise i write a lot with she/her -

-

you step out of the limousine to a facade of cameras flashing and pushing into your face, nerves bubbling up inside of you to their maximum making you feel as if you are about to collapse.

the slight unsettled feeling in your stomach distracting you from otherwise thinking about how many people would see you in your outfit and the scrutiny you may face on twitter later tonight.

your chauffeur closes the door behind you with his silk white gloves gripping tightly onto his hands as you play with the rings on your fingers.

you thank whoever is above for your decision to get acrylic nails as if not, the paint from them would be chipped off and looking everything but pristine, no doubt making its notorious appearance in 'Loose Women' or 'Magazine for Middle class Maidens' just trying to drag yet another successful women through the mud.

after waiting in your spot for what feels like an eternity, you gradually begin to move forwards, the heels clutched onto your feel making it slightly awkward but even with them on you don't reach five foot five.

you pose for photographers on the red carpet at the entrance where celebrities much like yourself get their time alone and all the attention is on you.

electrical fans blow onto the carpet to accentuate your hair as it flows neatly behind you making you appear some kind of goddess to on lookers.

physical fans screaming your name and taking photos of you, none of which have a decent focus on you considering the amount of bustling men with notepads and pens in front of you.

as you move further along the red carpet, you start to enter the point where there are multiple celebrities all laced in their delicate and entrancing gowns.

beautiful golden legs poke out through the thigh highs slits with heels making them appear to go on for days.

some would say one of their legs is the total length of both of yours, with the heels on.

immediately you begin to feel insecure.

again thanking whoever is above for allowing you to wear a dress covering your legs.

you look to those beautiful tall women again and cringing internally as you see them all clutch their arms around each other and laughing like the victoria's secret angels of heaven.

you slightly shuffle backwards as to distance yourself from them, not wanting to be dragged into their photos to look like a dwarf people take photos with having assumed they have cameos in star wars or harry potter.

as you start moving backwards however, more celebrities turn the corner and trap you between the long legged beasties and themselves forcing you to slightly shuffle awkwardly to resume your position.

"y/n!" you hear someone shout your name, you tense up immediately but ignore it as if you can't hear those same girls calling for you over the paparazzi.

"y/n y/l/n! come over here girl!" they shout to you, arms stretching out to you to what seems to be the the same length as the equator of the earth.

you curse yourself for looking over at them internally as you bite the insides of your cheeks before lifting your dress slightly and walking over to them.

"hey" you say to them awkwardly as you clutch on to the model at the end, you think her name is kendal jenner, you aren't sure though.

(humble them)

as the photos start to get taken, the shouts turn into a frenzy of 'affectionate' teasing.

all to do with your height.

you, don't even reaching the shoulder height of these models making you look like a child among them.

as soon as possible, you break away from them.

you have the feeling of tears slightly stinging your waterline; some may consider this an overreaction but when you've been bullied your entire life for this, it's hard to take it likely

you continue walking along the red carpet, head down looking at your shoes as the paparazzi start to dwindle into only a couple towards the end.

but suddenly, you slam into someone's chest.

and that someone happens to be your boyfriend.

you don't even have to look at him to understand it's him, just his distinct aftershave allows you to identify him with the snap of your fingers.

"whoa love are you okay?" he asks as he immediately wraps his arms around your next and tucks you into his chest keeping you close to him.

without even looking up at Louis, you find solace in his warmth.

you once snappy breaths turn relaxed and more spaced apart as his presence calms you instantly.

"louis they all look like perfect models" you say, mumbling into his chest.

"what do you mean, darling?" he replied back, leaning down to press soft kisses into your hair as one of his large hands cradles the back of your head and plays with your hair while the other traces comforting, small heart shapes into your back.

"they are so tall and i'm barely even the side of one of their heels let alone leg!" you say over dramatising it massively.

he chuckle softly at this while whispering his denials even as you are still talking.

"honey, i don't even want you considering comparing your height to them. everybody is meant to be so different and you can't control that. i bet those girls get teased for being too tall when among people of similar heights like you and your friends from back home" he says into your ear, whispering so no one else hears as his reassurances are all for you which make the intimacy so much nicer for you.

"look" he continues as he grabs your hand and laces it in his, "your hand fits perfectly in mine and your body fits perfectly in my arms and that's the way it's always going to be because it's perfect, and your height it perfect, and you are perfect, okay?" he says while leaning down to look you in the eyes.

"okay" you say while feeling your cheeks heat up massively.

"now let's go inside and eat, i want cake"

-

hey everyone, i'm sorry this was short, like most of you LOL!

joking...

if you want a tall girl version of this but different then let me know :)

also...

HAPPY ONE YEAR OF THIS BOOK!!!

it's so insane to think that i've been writing this for a year now.

i remember just starting it thinking that it wouldn't get far at all and that i would be writing for myself mainly for imagines because there weren't many at the time, i think i was the first book of imagines as i don't think i'm capable of writing a full book.

if you are a louis writer yourself please let me know. i'll check you out!

thank you for sticking with me! i love you