Red carpet saviour(famous y/n)

(A fairly long one :) )

You will want to skip if you are sensitive to the topic of eating disorders or mentions or implications of them ❤️

What time is it for you right now?

-

You stare for some time at your reflection in the mirror having an inner battle with yourself as you do most days.

On one hand, you love the colour of your silk dress and feel that it compliments your skin nicely.

But on the other, it feels too tight around the waist and you think your stomach is protruding too much

You tear your eyes away, deciding it's best not to look over yourself anymore and so you head over to where your shoe collection is.

You select some simple black stilettos as to not take away from the dress itself before glancing back in the mirror to check your glowy bronze makeup and loosely waved hair.

You nod as if to reassure yourself before opening the door and heading out into your hotel lobby where your manager and body guards are waiting.

Your eyes widen as you see how many photographers and fans are outside all waiting to see you but you immediately snap yourself back into composure as you see your manager glare at you.

Last year, you were scouted by a modelling agency from Instagram and you ignored them for a while thinking it was a scam before eventually deciding to take the risk because they were becoming persistently more annoying.

Then as you grew and grew, you were forced to find management that could actually handle the amount of attention you received.

Since then, your profile has blown up and has gone across the world with five million on Instagram, two million on twitter( you never hesitate to defend what you think is write politically) and fifty thousand on Facebook.

Your fans often call your Facebook profile their 'VIP pass' as a very few percentage of your fans know about it.

"We are already late y/n, I warned you not to be tardy and yet here you are. Ten minutes late" Katie, your manager says angrily to you.

You furrow your eyebrows as you remember that you had set an alarm as to not be late but it never went off and as you go to check your black and gold Armarni watch, you see why.

You are ten minutes early.

You huff out a short breath in frustration but decide not to call her out on it as that would just inevitably cause more problems in the long run.

A security guard grips the top of your arm as Katie sets off out the double doors of the hotel lobby.

He guides you outside as one guard steps infront of you to shield you from the flashing lights and two to the side of you with another one behind.