all i want

Before we start, I have to thank you guys for 500 followers, it means a lot to me, I'm so glad to have all of you here! Waking up to your comments on my books and receiving so many supportive messages makes me feel extremely happy. I also hope and will definitely make sure that you all can feel comfortable inside this book, and account, to get along with all these amazing people to talk about stuff that you guys were actually NOT supposed to (direct message to some specific convos in this book...jk) but that's totally fine because, after all, I love reading them. I, as well, wish this account can be a safe place for everyone to feel blissful and comforted, even though my content is a bit too explicit for that hehe. Okay, now, without further do, you all can start reading this chapter I have though of myself just for you with one of my favorite songs, just don't play it yet!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WARNING (don't play media yet)

"Fuck, no keys." Boris complained, murmuring polish slurs under his breath as he grabbed Y/N's hand, sneaking into his bedroom by the window. He closed the blindfolds, turning the lamp on, which was actually the only source of light in the room. "I got some good shit." The guy pulled a small zip lock bag along with a bottle of Tobaritch vodka, an apparently Ukrainian champagne and lastly a pack of Marlboro cigarettes.

"Where did you get all that stuff?" She questioned, although already knowing him way to well to know the answer.

"Mostly stolen." A small smirk appeared on her lips, laughing it off and throwing her shirt across the room, laying on his bed.

"You sure your dad won't come tonight?"

"Ya, he clearly yelled at me 'Тебе лучше не приводить в этот дом шлюху' but then, here you are." He imitated his father, Y/N didn't understand a word, just a simple giggle escaped her lips. "Want a cigarette?" She nodded, Boris got one for himself and the other put it on her mouth, lighting it for her.

[PLAY MEDIA]

"What do you got on that zip lock bag?"

"Cocaine." He replied casually, taking his shirt off, turning on the tv and seating by her side with the vodka on his hand, wrapping his arm around her bare and soft neck. They both started to drink and smoke about two more cigarettes each. "Want to try it?" Boris offered, getting up and unbuckling his belt.

"Yeah, why not." Her lips met the cigarette that was quickly smashed against the wooden surface next to her. She sat straight, also taking her pants off. Boris smiled at her silly action, grabbing a flat glass from a drawer and a bill from his pocket. "Later, I want to fuck until you faint."

"Sounds good, Boris." Her heart started pounding faster, wanting to skip to that part as soon as possible. The guy spread some of the powder on the flat glass, taking more time than expected, in the end he had written the word Holywood with it. "There's an L missing, baby." She laughed.

"Fuck it, four letters for each one." He rolled the five dollar bill and snorted a line. "Letter D cause I'll give you mine later." Boris joked, making both chuckle. It was Y/N's first time doing coke, however she'd done so many other drugs it was like nothing after all. After snorting all that shit up and some more from the bag, Boris already hard as fuck, they were making out and getting naked.

"I want your cock badly." Y/N whined, spreading her legs for him, he didn't even need to jerk off, just thrusted harshly inside her while in missionary position. Boris grabbed both her hands, putting them above her head, intertwining their fingers.
"F-Fuck Boris." The cocaine and the vodka started to have more effect, the pleasure started to become overwhelming, his thrusts fastened and hardened. He threw his head up slightly, breathing heavily, her back arched and eyes closed, moans echoing around the room.

"Sooka." Boris groaned in her ear, making her legs tremble. Y/N yelled his name, he released her hands and she quickly wrapped her arms around his back as her nails scratched his bare back. His cock hit her so deeply her whole body jumped, the bed shook, hitting the wall repeatedly. Her legs needing to close as she knew she was close.

"I-I h-have t-to c-c-cum!" She yelled desperately, being interrupted by her own moans. His hand roamed around her neck, slightly choking the girl. Her walls clenched around his hard dick that didn't even fit all the way through even though he pounded harder than ever. "B-B-Bo-Bor-Boris!" Her whining mixed with moans became melody to his ears, turning him on even more, which was already impossible but the drugs and the alcohol were helping them with that. "I-I c-can't t-take it." She moaned again, receiving a harsh and unexpected slap across her face, it burned so much.

"Cum now." He demanded, whispering to her ear while breathing heavily on her neck as she yelled again, legs shaking and nails digging his skin. She came all over his cock but he kept going, she became sensitive and became moaning again.

"B-Boris! N-Not a-again." Y/N was already starting to feel her orgasm close more quick than expected, Boris wouldn't speak a word, only choke her harder and pound harsher, staying at the same pace as before, knowing it'd made her cum faster.
"S-Slap m-me more." She whispered, getting what she asked for.

Suddenly she squirted, later Boris came inside her, groaning cuss words. His cheeks were a bit pink, differently of his nose which was red, he was sweating a bit, she was the opposite, her makeup was smudged but still looked hot.

"Turn around, cunt." The guy demanded, taking a sip from the vodka on the nightstand. She struggled but arched her back for him, he spit on her pussy, quickly thrusting once again inside her harshly, grabbing her ass. Y/N's arms failed to support her and her legs started to shake again.

"I-I w-won't last l-long." She moaned.

"I know." He replied as their skin echoed around the room, the bed starting to shake again, his cock was insatiable, no matter how many times they'd fuck, he'd still be up for more. He slapped her ass multiple times, making sure it'd leave marks, grabbing her hair and pulling it, choking her and putting his thumb inside her mouth.

"B-Boris, B-Boris!" She yelled, rolling her eyes back, breathing so heavily it felt like she was about to faint.

"I know you like that. Cum for me, krasotka." He strugglingly ordered her as she without hesitation squirted for the third time, yelling louder than ever, her skin burned and so as her crotch. Boris later on came inside her, fulfilling her so much it'd drip when he pulled out. As soon as he released her, she collapsed in bed, squirming her entire body.

"We fucked so hard it let me faded." Y/N admitted. Boris kissed her back, taking her hair off her face, he was also breathing heavily but didn't even look tired, not as much as her. He got up and opened that champagne, lightening a cigarette and seating by her side, he helped her lay on him, running his fingers on her hair as she stopped shaking and her breathing would come back to normal. The sheets were completely wet but it didn't matter, Boris gave her some champagne on her mouth, kissing her forehead and letting her smoke his cigarette.

"Cigarettes after sex are so good, agree?" She nodded, snuggling closer to him, smelling his strong cologne.

"Boris, is that all you want?" She lowly asked.

"You're all I want."