trashmouth

Requested by many and @elsy_rr
WARNING BITCHES

"Why do you got to do those things in front of everyone?" Y/N started tearing up silently, not looking at Richie's face while they were on the car.

"It was a joke, hotstuff. Nothing serious you know that." Her boyfriend answered still focusing on the road since it was late at night.

"Doubt it wasn't."

"What did you say?" He asked.

"I said I doubt it was just a joke, you probably actually meant it."

"What the fuck, Y/N. You know I don't say anything seriously," Richie argued, glancing at her repeatedly trying to look at the road. "that's why I'm called trashmouth."

"Oh shut it Richie, you just say all these things because they're true and doesn't want to admit it."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now, Y/N?" He yelled.

"Don't fucking raise your tone Richard!" They were both angrily arguing.

"You're doing it too—

"Oh no shit, what the fuck is wrong w—

"Let me speak, you fucking whore! All you do is complain about me." He exploded, Y/N felt some way about that.

"Did you actually mean that?" She looked at him, all he did was slowly stop at the top of the hill they were driving. Richie looked at her and took a deep breath.

"Yeah, I did," He answered. "you really pissed me off," he cupped her cheek. "you don't behave like that, you're being a brat, you know I don't like that, don't you?" He asked and Y/N slowly nodded, gulping saliva and breathing heavily. Richie harshly pushed her face to the side with his thumb. "backseat." He ordered and she obeyed, he got out of the car and went there too.

Y/N knew how things could be when he got mad and they always get pretty serious, he was too focused on unbuttoning his shirt and then started to take her shorts and panties off which she had consented. Richie turned her around in a doggy position and pushed her head down. She heard his jeans being unzipped and taken off along with his boxer, since the elastic made noise and so did his cock, hitting his bare skin. "Are you going to hurt me?" She asked.

"I'll do whatever I want to you." Richie answered, she burned inside, her pussy was probably already wet too. He teased her, poking his tip on her hole, grabbing her arms which made her face hit the seat, he also tied them together with the seatbelt, so tightly she gasped. "You're so weak, I'll teach you a lesson, sweetheart, I hope you don't ever disrespect me again, you hear me?" She didn't answer, he choked her and got close to Y/N's ear. "Do you hear me, slut?"

"Y-Yes, I do." Richie released her, slapping her ass and suddenly thrusting inside of her, already moving pretty fast. Y/N didn't hesitate to let noises already, mouth and legs widely open. "F-Fuck, R-Richie." She moaned, he gripped on her skin and slapped it harshly, making it red, starting to pound inside of her.

"Tell me y-you'll be a good girl."

"I-I'll be a g-good g-g-girl!" Y/N moaned between words, not being able to breath, his pace was fast, their skin clapping and the car moving left to right.

"Tell me how much y-you love me." He ordered again, slapping her ass harder than before every time.

"I-I love y-you R-Ri-Richie, f-fuck." She struggled to talk, breathing, moaning and yelling. It was intense, she couldn't even process how could he do that. She heard his glasses hit the floor, he didn't even care and probably didn't see anything. Her legs shaking and back arching, he also groaned so sexily it made Y/N roll her eyes back.

Richie clenched his jaw and also opened his mouth slightly, focusing on the mirage he had, sometimes secretly rolling his eyes back and cursing under his breath, he just couldn't give in to her.

"I-I'm close, I don't t-think I—

"Shut up!" He ordered and so she did it, just continuing to moan, trying to hold her orgasm.

He was there, pounding and pounding, almost reaching it, he was also very close because her walls were clenching around him like never before, his cock was so hard it didn't even fit all the way through, even almost slipping out because of how wet the area was. Richie pulled her hair, he needed another thing to help him get really close, and that worked, Y/N chocked on her own moans, breathing loudly and gripping his cock with her walls again.

"You can... cum, now." He advised, she immediately squirted all over his dick, moaning louder than before, her legs shaking and back arching. Richie came inside of her, rolling his eyes and throwing his head back, groaning inaudibly. He pulled out and spilled some cum on the seat but it wasn't too important, it really wasn't the first time that happened.